Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
I have remade a few V&H friends characters in City of Heroes character creator so give my idea of what they would look like
First is Tweetybird from US 3
TweetyBird Reborn 2.jpg
TweetyBird Reborn.jpg

Stoneshield Guild Leader of Breach of Trust on US3
screenshot_190804-23-37-51.jpgscreenshot_190804-23-37-58.jpg

Red Witch from US3
screenshot_190804-23-05-25.jpgscreenshot_190804-23-06-15.jpg
More to come.

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
People still play this game? I saw the news that the game is making a return in a private server but didn't know that there are so many out there that are playing it. Is it good? I never had the chance of testing it. And by the way awesome job! I never met those characters in the game but you sure made them look pretty convincing.

Deri

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Game is thriving. Even though US3 is no longer default server, besides the familiar faces, we are still getting lots of new people. They recently added a redesign of the starting area, new looks (handsome men, woo-woo!), there's now a wardrobe for looks instead of gnogging the look on, and a new dungeon. Midsummer event is currently in progress, and the last update addressed many of the lag issues. I hear that next we can expect a level cap raise, so basically, it's booming with activity! There does seem to be someone out there spreading it about that the game is dead, but you don't have believe either them or me. The game is free to try, so you can see for yourself.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Hahax1

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Game is thriving. Even though US3 is no longer default server, besides the familiar faces, we are still getting lots of new people. They recently added a redesign of the starting area, new looks (handsome men, woo-woo!), there's now a wardrobe for looks instead of gnogging the look on, and a new dungeon. Midsummer event is currently in progress, and the last update addressed many of the lag issues. I hear that next we can expect a level cap raise, so basically, it's booming with activity! There does seem to be someone out there spreading it about that the game is dead, but you don't have believe either them or me. The game is free to try, so you can see for yourself.
I meant CoH @Deri :D I know about V&H I currently play it I even produce content for it :p