Drakz

Legendary Hero
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Glacier, Scab, Drakzy, Ground Pounder.
Platform
  1. PC
i don't mind a challenge but Xoroth is just too much. Its way too time consuming and one screw up your done. The entire dungeon seems like a running sim as it takes forever to get from one place to another then the challenges are soo time consuming i just give up i wasted a lot of hours grinding all the raids to platinum up to tempest and i cant get past Xoroth. In my opinion its the biggest mistake made since raids have began.

BEMAN

Arch Wizard
Characters
BEMAN TheIceKing and beman141
Platform
  1. iOS
If we look at all the raids, tempest is 30% harder than the others. Like 10 minutes is just running. If u could mount in there, it would help. But xoroth is the one who takes most time to complete. Maybe lower the amount of charges u need to destroy? I like the mehcanics, but its too time consuming.

Grz

Reader
Platform
  1. Android
Xoroth is perfectly fine with a 2-man raid or above.

Solo and I'm no efficient healing class is where it's problematic. I've drank maybe about 5 health pots and his charge is still about 40-45ish, it doesn't take too much convincing to just cut my losses and restart the raid until the next isn't him.

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
Decrease charge amout in solo AND party. That dungeon is an absolute nightmare with the conduits and xolroth. Stuffs easier said than done. That dungeon does NOY need to be that ridiculous hard.

Reactions: Balic Alistane and BEMAN
  • Likex2

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
The conduits are not hard if you understand the basic:
You are making an electrical connection with either conduits or players.

You need to make the shortest line from Spellbringer to Conductor as possible.

Small or large, you MUST work as a team.

Randomly placing conduits wherever you like will fail.

All circles of conduits must overlap.

Avoid AOE's to not kill a bunch of mobs and turn them into conduits.

Concentrate on one mob at a time to build your electrical line.

Reactions: Yuriza, Xadi and Miso
  • Likex3

Parsers

Citizen
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
From my experience the first boss is perfectly fine. It's ok for harder bosses to exist that actually have mechanics and are not mindless tank and spanks. Xoroth is fine too, he is the hardest raid boss currently in my opinion and more than anything he is strong gear check since you take a lot of damage from different sources (boss, adds, storm clouds while kiting) and the mechanics surrounding that boss are fairly straightforward. If anything I would lower the overall damage output by lowering the bosses damage but I could see the boss staying as is to be honest. If you can't do Xoroth and just care about the raid mounts you can just grind the raid until you get the easy boss 3 times for gold and an additional 3 times for platinum. It might be annoying to reset, but you have an easy, albeit time consuming alternative to complete the raid.
I do agree with others on not being able to mount in a raid this big though. I'm sure less people would take issue with Xoroth if you could actually mount in this raid since you are punished hard by dying.
People need to relax, the raid has been out for less than a week, will still be around for over 5 (!) more months, so you still have plenty of time to get it done and level up your dungeoneering to make it easier. You just might need to practice more, not every raid is supposed to be as easy as Woods or Swamp. Not to mention that it has been already been cleared on higher difficulties by multiple people so it is indeed possible. If you can't clear the bosses on higher difficulties in solo mode it's probably because: a) you may need to review your build (don't go full glasscannon with minimal gear and talent investment into defensive layers and sustain or be in green/blue unenhanced leveling gear, use proper gear with the right stats and glyphs) b) you may need to look into and practice the different mechanics of the raid c) you are too low level for the higher difficulties which means you lack talent points.

Drakz

Legendary Hero
Characters
Drakz, Zelior, Glacier, Scab, Drakzy, Ground Pounder.
Platform
  1. PC
i am none of those things you said not to do and my dungeoneering lvl is no issue i could stay there all day and never be in danger of dying. I could kill very fast dmg wise as well. The amount of time allowed for all the over the top time consuming tings plus the long runs is ridiculous plain and simple.

Reactions: Родосвет
  • Likex1

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
He's a bit time consuming but it's not impossible. I don't mind having something a little more difficult and remaking the raid to avoid him is always an option. The game doesn't seem to chose that path for me often either. Maybe 20% of the time. I wish I could chose it to practice but I'll just have to remake it till it choses him so I can practice.

Best Regards,
M.

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
From my experience the first boss is perfectly fine. It's ok for harder bosses to exist that actually have mechanics and are not mindless tank and spanks. Xoroth is fine too, he is the hardest raid boss currently in my opinion and more than anything he is strong gear check since you take a lot of damage from different sources (boss, adds, storm clouds while kiting) and the mechanics surrounding that boss are fairly straightforward. If anything I would lower the overall damage output by lowering the bosses damage but I could see the boss staying as is to be honest. If you can't do Xoroth and just care about the raid mounts you can just grind the raid until you get the easy boss 3 times for gold and an additional 3 times for platinum. It might be annoying to reset, but you have an easy, albeit time consuming alternative to complete the raid.
I do agree with others on not being able to mount in a raid this big though. I'm sure less people would take issue with Xoroth if you could actually mount in this raid since you are punished hard by dying.
People need to relax, the raid has been out for less than a week, will still be around for over 5 (!) more months, so you still have plenty of time to get it done and level up your dungeoneering to make it easier. You just might need to practice more, not every raid is supposed to be as easy as Woods or Swamp. Not to mention that it has been already been cleared on higher difficulties by multiple people so it is indeed possible. If you can't clear the bosses on higher difficulties in solo mode it's probably because: a) you may need to review your build (don't go full glasscannon with minimal gear and talent investment into defensive layers and sustain or be in green/blue unenhanced leveling gear, use proper gear with the right stats and glyphs) b) you may need to look into and practice the different mechanics of the raid c) you are too low level for the higher difficulties which means you lack talent points.
Yea, when you know how to do everything and youre a tank, you aint clearing gold or plat. Tanks dont have enough dps even using buffs. Time is our enemy. And even if you swap gear, it aint happening. Tank are made to have high def and aggro threat, not dps. The issue is the mobs at the conduits, xolgroth, and the purple mini bosses. They need to lessen the spawn of the mobs at conduit, and not make the conduits poof, not have xolgroth have so many charges. Strong gear check means nothing to a tank. Especially since your deff is always gunna be higher than your attack.7.7 att rating and 8.4 deff (no buffs( doesnt help dps. Even WITH buffs i couldnt do it. Ran out if time bc of the stupid purple mini bosses-.- someone said "well youre 95, why couldnt you?*" because imma tank not a dps, thats why.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240607-111802.png
    Screenshot_20240607-111802.png
    708.2 KB · Views: 28

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
You're so close. A few more dungeoneering levels and you're gonna wreck it. You got this. Some toons are better at this than others. Keep pushing!

-M.

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
You're so close. A few more dungeoneering levels and you're gonna wreck it. You got this. Some toons are better at this than others. Keep pushing!

-M.
Any suggestions for glyphs? I have mythic gear on 24/7, but naybe glypths may help. Dunno what tanks need more.it feels like changing gear for glyphs is my only option despite what i posted above..

Spontaneous

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spontaneous war Black Perlas wiz Olyah hunter Shock n Yawn sham Caisalia priest
Platform
  1. PC
i don't mind a challenge but Xoroth is just too much. Its way too time consuming and one screw up your done. The entire dungeon seems like a running sim as it takes forever to get from one place to another then the challenges are soo time consuming i just give up i wasted a lot of hours grinding all the raids to platinum up to tempest and i cant get past Xoroth. In my opinion its the biggest mistake made since raids have began.
I agree I am so tired keep trying to kill Xoroth at platinum, while trying to charge those golems to 5 charge Xoroth keep hitting you so either you die and use Rez or drink hp pot to survive it is very stressful.

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
Any suggestions for glyphs? I have mythic gear on 24/7, but naybe glypths may help. Dunno what tanks need more.it feels like changing gear for glyphs is my only option despite what i posted above..
Glory and life steal help me a lot staying alive solo. For you, you have high vitality, so Juggernaut. I don't really know what you already have.

-M.

Desaraiyah

Shaman
Platform
  1. Android
Glory and life steal help me a lot staying alive solo. For you, you have high vitality, so Juggernaut. I don't really know what you already have.

-M.
I rarely pay attention to gluphs and lifesteal never helped as it never drains hp.

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
Life steal is useful. It really helps solo keeping you alive. It can't be the only thing you use though. You'll need your healing/shielding abilities with any toon that you want to solo with.

Pure builds aren't meant to solo usually.

If you go though many of the posts, some people want hard set roles and others want the ability to solo. Most of the time, that doesn't work both ways.

You either have to build for a role or build for solo. Of course, these are all just my opinions.

Best of luck on the choices,
-M.

Reactions: Xadi
  • Likex1

Xadi

Huntress
Characters
Xadi, Saving Grace, Lost In Transit, Last Stand, Sidetracked, Gaias Executioner
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
My recommendation for low dps tanks is to find a high dps player and a healer you can run with. A 3 man group can do xoroth and stormbringer easily. Then, you don't have to solo, and you can knock the raid out for you and two others as well.

Reactions: Wait
  • Likex1

Urzaa

Adventurer
Characters
Urzaa
Platform
  1. Android
I rarely pay attention to gluphs and lifesteal never helped as it never drains hp.
What do you mean it doesn't drain HP?

It's a heal based on how much damage you do. You can get it up to 40% of the damage and it has a 15% chance to do it. I might be wrong there but thats pretty good for self heal based on damage output. It's not gonna make your threat better or damage higher nor help you kill quicker, but it's better than being dead.

M.

Reactions: Massakari
  • Hahax1

Balic Alistane

Adventurer
Platform
  1. Android
My problem with xoroth is his insanely high charge count in solo. As a squishy class I can't drag the adds around long enough to build up high charges on them so it's chip chip chip away and IF I mange to clear his charges, there is never enough time to finish the raid. Also in like 15 straight attempts in platinum without getting the other path, so no, remaking the raid is not a viable option.

Reactions: Xadi
  • Sadx1

Sunder

Citizen
My problem with xoroth is his insanely high charge count in solo. As a squishy class I can't drag the adds around long enough to build up high charges on them so it's chip chip chip away and IF I mange to clear his charges, there is never enough time to finish the raid. Also in like 15 straight attempts in platinum without getting the other path, so no, remaking the raid is not a viable option
Remaking solo raid is only option at this point for me even at 53 dungeoneering in plats, if I get Xoroth. Can't heal with cauterize if I can't hit anything.