Which outfits would you like to add to YOUR closet?

• 1 - Netherworld Imp (post #1).

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 2 - Battle Bunny (post #15).

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • 3 - The Jester (post #18).

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • 4 - Spring Fae (post #20)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 5 - Changeling Set 1 (post #22)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 6 - Changeling Set 2 (post #23)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Total voters

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Xantia, Battle Bunny, Airoe, Sinzin, Erthena
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Added gear image and coloring page to Spring Fae. ☝ 😊

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
TITLE: Changeling Set 1 (poll option #5).
BASE FASHION: Outfit of the Harvest torso, Plague Doctor Boots and Hood, plain gloves and a Pirate Hat.
GEAR: Oval Shield and a Warrior's Broken Sword. There wasn't room for all class weapons, so I added the sword as a sample.
CHANGE SUMMARY: Everything was recolored. Plague Dr. Boots were used as a base shape, for the thigh boots. Sweetheart neckline, ruffles and corset were added to the torso. Delicate gray pattern was added to boots, gloves and hats. Yin-Yang was added to the belt and shield.
MALE OPTION: The Devs might keep the original torso shape and belt, then add the Yin-Yang to the amulet at the neck.
INSPIRATION: This is my favorite torso shape and I love thigh boots. If I had this outfit, I'd buy every available color and wear it all the time. I'd also want to mix-n-match accessories, for some variety. Unfortunately, the thigh boots would be difficult to mix-n-match... unless... there was a variety of matching hats, wings, etc. So, this is the first in a new series of 2-in-1 designs, that I will call Changeling Sets. This set allows us to change hats and become an elegant Adventurer or a deadly Assassin. I added the Yin-Yang symbol, to express the duality of the design. I would expect these dual outfits, to cost more than single designs. Each additional set will feature a different thigh boot/glove and dual hats, wings, etc. ☯

Changeling Set 1.jpg Changeling Set 2.jpg Changeling Set 3.jpg Changeling Set 4.jpg

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
TITLE: Changeling Set 2 (poll option #6).
BASE FASHION: Outfit of the Harvest torso, Plague Doctor Boots, Gentleman's Hat, plain gloves, Dragon Horns & Wings (NO tail).
GEAR: Oval Shield and a Warrior's Broken Sword. There wasn't room for all class weapons, so I added the sword as a sample.
CHANGE SUMMARY: Everything was recolored. Plague Dr. Boots were used as a base shape, for the thigh boots. Sweetheart neckline, ruffles and corset were added to the torso. Leather straps were added to boots and gloves. Steampunk gears and goggles were added to the hat, belt buckle and shield.
MALE OPTION: The Devs might keep the original torso shape and belt, then add the steampunk Yin-Yang to the amulet at the neck.
INSPIRATION: I just really like the shape of this torso + thigh boots + bold colors... and STEAMPUNK... and DRAGONS. πŸ˜πŸ‘‰πŸŽ©βš™πŸ²πŸ˜ˆ

Changeling Set 2.jpg Changeling Set 2b.jpg Changeling Set 2c.jpg Changeling Set 2d.jpg

Reactions: CaraLox and Chris30s
  • Likex2

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I love that carrot weapon set!!! It’s been ages since we last had new weapon/shield appearances! Excluding the addition of the shaman class, I think it goes back to about the time of Starfall! :eek:

Reactions: Sumi and Xantia
  • Lovex2

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
I love that carrot weapon set!!! It’s been ages since we last had new weapon/shield appearances! Excluding the addition of the shaman class, I think it goes back to about the time of Starfall! :eek:
YAY... someone finally appreciates my Carrot gear! 😊 πŸ₯•βš”

I'm having fun creating all these new outfits, but it’s kinda disappointing not to receive very much community feedback. I dunno if people dislike my designs or just aren't interested? πŸ€”πŸ˜¬πŸ˜“

So, thanks for visiting my lonesome closet and leaving some feedback. πŸ˜πŸ’–

Helos

Citizen
Characters
Helos, Tidal, Malevos
Platform
iOS
Please do not be discouraged. Although I am not posting I am constantly checking this thread for new outfits. I am all about the outfits! You are doing great work for the game and I hope that you know you are appreciated :)

Reactions: Zazie, Xantia and Chris30s
  • Likex2
  • Lovex1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Please do not be discouraged. Although I am not posting I am constantly checking this thread for new outfits. I am all about the outfits! You are doing great work for the game and I hope that you know you are appreciated :)
Oh my goodness, what an absolutely lovely comment... you made my day! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’—

I'm actually working on more color options for some of my first outfits. Here's a preview of the new blue/green version of Netherworld Imp. πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨

Imp peek.jpg

Reactions: Chris30s
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I haven't been posting (or checking this thread), but I have been enjoying all of the outfits I've seen posted over on Discord!! (I'll admit to using these forums a lot less than I did before I began using Discord!) :p

Reactions: Xantia
  • Happyx1

Xantia

Arch Wizard
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
I haven't been posting (or checking this thread), but I have been enjoying all of the outfits I've seen posted over on Discord!! (I'll admit to using these forums a lot less than I did before I began using Discord!) :p
That's why I've been sharing the images on Discord too. πŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: Zazie
  • Happyx1