Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
in the chat area, where we can turn on or off the new person coming into the server, if you could add a new one, turn off the every few minutes notification of hey EZ has a new boss respawning. That would be sweet ever so sweet.

Reactions: Argus, Felina and Mutsie
  • Likex3

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow
Platform
Android
in the chat area, where we can turn on or off the new person coming into the server, if you could add a new one, turn off the every few minutes notification of hey EZ has a new boss respawning. That would be sweet ever so sweet.
That could be nice but that will also lead to useful notification not showing up like server going down like those.

Felina

Adventurer
That could be nice but that will also lead to useful notification not showing up like server going down like those
. Those notices will be lost in amongst the caliph notifications so you might miss them anyways :ROFLMAO:

Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
also lost in those ez notices are the ongoing chats, and all other messages they swamp out of the screen. maybe you can MOVE them someplace to show up all by themselves, AND put a do not show or show as the individual wants, to be honest, I did not care for the ez notices in the first place, but no choice but to go with it. To me a long time ago I gave up on the ez zones, as far too much lag, and still hear people complaining about lag. is just not worth it. and this flood of information flooding it is pure SPAM and I hate spam.

Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
That could be nice but that will also lead to useful notification not showing up like server going down like those.
there are types of notices, some server notices, some ez notices, others special notices, just classify them special notices on or off.

Liston

Hunter
Characters
Jerry D, Llityskn
Platform
Android, PC
game is almost very close non playable getting lousy spam messages all day long almost cant read world chat in between frequent spam. then up pops the event imp. found out block people does not block him from doing the same
getting very frustrated with this game. am onlast 11 hours of a 3 day heroes potion. game not worth it to play.. way over the top on spam then comes in you add more lousy .... spam on top with exemption from your rules they keep spamming

Ildranach

Squirrel
Platform
Android, PC
EventImp is an event toon. They have superchat enabled. You can't block those, and their messages are only once in a while, piloted by a real person who just wants to make sure you're aware of upcoming fun things that are happening in the server. Not spam.

And not being able to read world chat is a gross exaggeration, I'm on the same server as you are. It's maybe one line or two after a page or two of world chat on mobile. It is ignorable with just a little effort, especially if you're busy or in combat.

I understand it is rather repetitive and frustrating, but you can disable all chats on mobile and shiftclick all chat tabs on pc if you would rather play on do-not-disturb mode. These notifications are still fairly new so please do give the devs some time to iron out the kinks.

Reactions: Argus and Zazie
  • Likex2

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow
Platform
Android
As a player who login daily for ez the notification are absolutely important. In theory it can be say that people will announce in world chat, then all will wait in a group and then we will kill together... In reality it doesn't happen all the time. This notification and the changes done on caliph have completely changed the ez. Now its fun. So we need this notification.

But how not to make it annoying for those who don't want it or don't need it. Because definitely it doesn't look good in chat 👇🏼
Screenshot_2020-09-20-11-51-25-834_com.madotter.vhmmo.jpg

It's by giving us the option to turn off ez notifications or create a separate channel for ez and restrict the notification into that channel only.
I believe this will be helpful for both side who needs it and who doesn't.

Reactions: Zazie and Pookey
  • Likex2
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
the best fix would be to have the notifications be only in the Event Zone, because it is where they are needed. If player are in a Non-Event Zone they would have to travel to to the Event Zone to get their notifications and stay and earn their prizes they want.

Reactions: Ildranach
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
the best fix would be to have the notifications be only in the Event Zone, because it is where they are needed. If player are in a Non-Event Zone they would have to travel to to the Event Zone to get their notifications and stay and earn their prizes they want.
But what about the pharaohs, with their long respawn times? Do you feel that a player needs to remain in the event zone for three whole hours, simply so that they don't miss killing Okyris??? Do players need to camp out in the event zone for two hours non-stop, so that they don't miss Ranubis?

I do agree about the caliphs, however. Since they spawn every 20 minutes, it simply isn't necessary to see those announcements if you're not in the event zone, but the pharaohs are a different story.

Players should be able to leave the event zone between pharaoh kills without having to worry about missing out. :)

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I don’t really see the point of them only being in event zone. Players in the event use local chat to tell others that they are starting this or that. It’s the players who are not in the event who need the notification. Or for the few of us who have chat turned off. Like myself I only use guild/local chat. Because the chat pops up to frequently for my liking. But most event aren’t this bad. I think sugar and this one are the only ones with a ton of spawn notifications. The rest are just the big bosses.