Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Danger Zone, Black Cvlt, Coup de Grace, Crafty Hands, High Voltage
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Wind Shaman is a semi-mythical creature that some players have heard of somewhere, but few have an idea how to use it.
stock.png

So I made a little demo run (Heroic 1). Enjoy.

Build
Water: 5 / 0 / 0 / 9 / 40
Wind: 35 / 20 / 0 / 0 / 15
Earth: 5 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 0
Stats (in raid, with consumables, Attune To Wind is on):
stats.png
Relics, dungeoneering:
relic.png
P.S. It's not the best build. You can get better relics, remove some blasting & berserk (it's pretty useless when you have 100% dodge). I give you the fishing rod, not the fish.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Axalon/Mini me
Platform
iOS, PC
I think I’m going to try this, but my shaman is only lvl 73, 2 rebirths, do you have recommendations at that level?

and what runes do you have on your axe? Watch the video, im idiot, 🤦‍♂️

Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Danger Zone, Black Cvlt, Coup de Grace, Crafty Hands, High Voltage
Platform
Android, PC
I think I’m going to try this, but my shaman is only lvl 73, 2 rebirths, do you have recommendations at that level?
Bounty Runs
73 - 87 lvl zones (except Maldwyn's Tomb and bandit camps in Dartrey Woods) are not very challenging and require solo target damage so you can try something like this:
Raids
Raids require more survivability. Here's two options, you can adjust them for your playstyle.
Must-have talents:
  • Torrent & Deluge (great for Water Shield, bonus damage for Water Bolt and Water Whip);
  • 1 point in Erosion (bonus procs of Blasting and charges of Berserk)
Must-have feats:
  • Water Shield (+ survivability);
  • Water Whip (good instant solo target damage that becomes even better with Windfury);
  • Earth Shard (great instant solo target damage)
Optional talents:
  • Water Affinity - not a game-changer for bounty runs, but is good for raids;
  • Riptide - if you want to increase AoE damage (don't forget to add some Blasting runes to your gear);
  • Windfury - if you want to increase Single Target damage (single target feats with instant cast are always welcome with this talent)
  • Totemic Power - if you're too lazy to gather blueberries;
  • Hungry Earth - good for Crag Strike + Earth Shard combo.
  • Wind Shear / Fresh Air - IMO, not the best choices for water / wind shaman.

Reactions: Tareco and CaraLox
  • Likex2

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
Looks to me like it’s taking advantage of effects that scale off ability power (which gets crazy bonuses in raids) good job working it, this is basically what great players do. I wouldn’t be surprised if the devs put a stop to this though as it’s clearly a bug/exploit situation no class is intentionally ment to have this lvl of avoidance.

Reactions: Tareco and Xii
  • Hahax1
  • Likex1