Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
I think it would be best to make blighted motes tradable. I do not understand why they are not. Back when the game was capped to 90, Ingredients for lvl. 90 gear needed to be grinded at the Marshlands and yet they were and still are tradable. After the cap was raised to 95, Marshlands motes lost their usefulness since we can now craft level 91 weapons and armor.

I do not think making blighted motes tradable would make the grind at blighted isles any easier. Blighted recipes consume lots of resources in order to get a good piece of gear. Plus, the mythical recipes are only obtained from Elder Runs randomly and they require a greater number of motes [than regular blighted recipes] to make one piece of gear. It takes several runs to get at least one recipe for your class (unless you are very lucky).

I do hope devs decide on making blighted motes tradable. It will surely help lvl. 95 players help each other better. The hard work to get motes and the amount it takes to make a specific lvl 95 mythical gear, in my opinion, is one of the reasons why lvl. 95 players are more independent from the community.

sirbabbo

Motes are account bound, and if your really into lvl 90 areas with multiple toons, this come shandy between toons.

However, I 100% agree that they should be traded amongst each other! Weapon and armor specs are really in high demand at lvl 95 and this would help with people to craft items if we can have the motes to trade, instead of saying give me a week! I know some people have a lot of them but don’t use them since they don’t have that spec!

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. Steam
I would be more interested in seeing the recipes become unbound/accountbound, so my vl 50 armourmaster can still be useful to my main. but I am pretty sure this is somewhere in the QoL thread too, so I'll just wait subpatiently

Reactions: Kilgharrah and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Freya-Sensei

Grand Priestess
Royal Guardian
Characters
Freya Sensei
Platform
  1. Android
yo tengo maestría en pociones pero ta mbién me vendría genial eso De cambiar los motes y también tendrían que poner algo mas por que cuando pasas la reputación en 650 ya no hay ningún incentivo para jugar ni premios ni nada aunque Sea algo cada 500 de reputación

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
  1. iOS
  2. PC
I have piles of motes I never use, and may never use.

and i keep getting recipe books I cant use, every run i get 3-4 books

Reactions: Zaphyra and Kilgharrah
  • Likex1
  • Wowx1

KatieElf Queen

Arch Wizard
Characters
Katie4567,MysticElf,EarthQueen
Platform
  1. iOS
I think it would be best to make blighted motes tradable. I do not understand why they are not. Back when the game was capped to 90, Ingredients for lvl. 90 gear needed to be grinded at the Marshlands and yet they were and still are tradable. After the cap was raised to 95, Marshlands motes lost their usefulness since we can now craft level 91 weapons and armor.

I do not think making blighted motes tradable would make the grind at blighted isles any easier. Blighted recipes consume lots of resources in order to get a good piece of gear. Plus, the mythical recipes are only obtained from Elder Runs randomly and they require a greater number of motes [than regular blighted recipes] to make one piece of gear. It takes several runs to get at least one recipe for your class (unless you are very lucky).

I do hope devs decide on making blighted motes tradable. It will surely help lvl. 95 players help each other better. The hard work to get motes and the amount it takes to make a specific lvl 95 mythical gear, in my opinion, is one of the reasons why lvl. 95 players are more independent from the community.
Also, when salvaging gear and weapons that used blight motes getting blight motes back would be fantastic.

Kilgharrah

Adventurer
Characters
Kilgharrah, Gwayne, Sylvaena, GeraltOfArdent
Platform
  1. iOS
I couldn't agree more. As a 95 armor master, it is very difficult for me to help new 95ers with a starter armor set because of the large number of motes required to five star a new mythic piece and then have any hope of getting a decent natural legendary to pop. It should be possible for my armor master to be more useful to other 95s without spending a bunch of time running around the blight isles almost every day, especially now that I've run him through elders enough to pick up every single mythic armor recipe! (Yes, I checked that recently.) And it's just silly that 95ers who don't have weapon or armor spec end up with way more of such a valuable resource than they can do anything with.