Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
hmm i got a lot manga that i like depending on the genre, right now my favorites are action one like Solo Leveling, Tower of God, and Kingdom.
There are others that have better story than what i mentioned but they're either take a very long time to update or on hiatus. (most sport manga have this problem)

I don't like romance manga but Go-Toubun no Hanayome story is pretty good for me

i read manga at https://manganelo.com/ or webtoon at https://www.webtoons.com/en/

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Does Naruto count as Manga? I know it began as one but later transitioned to Anime. Still I remember fondly the good old days when I was little reading the chapters and watching the series. It was so good! Even when I had to get up early in the morning I never went to bed before seeing it...

Characters
Tiffa, Kitty Witch
Platform
Android, PC
My Favorite Manga/Anime Series is the Entire "TENCHI MUYO!" Multiverse.
This is one of the best Harem genera series ever created.
Manga Series:
  • No Need for Tenchi
  • The All New Tenchi Muyo!
  • Pretty Sammie
  • Tenchi Muyo GXP
  • Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar
Anime Series:
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA (Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Oh-Ki 1)
  • Tenchi Universe
  • Tenchi in Tokyo (Shin Tenchi)
  • Pretty Sammie (OVA & Series)
  • Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Oh-Ki 2 &3
  • Tenchi Muyo GXP
  • Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar

Movies:
  • Tenchi the Movie 1: Tenchi in Love
  • Tenchi the Movie 2: Daughter of Darkness
  • Tenchi Forever! The Movie

81HGpTlvqyL.jpg515WKFVBQZL.jpg9781921624025.jpgten2.jpgtenchi-muyo-sasami-stories-7621.jpg

Characters
Tiffa, Kitty Witch
Platform
Android, PC
Does Naruto count as Manga? I know it began as one but later transitioned to Anime. Still I remember fondly the good old days when I was little reading the chapters and watching the series. It was so good! Even when I had to get up early in the morning I never went to bed before seeing it...
Yes Naruto is a Manga (Japanese Comic Book) Most Anime series are also Manga and Many manga are never made into Anime.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Megan_Stewart

Citizen
Platform
PC
Highschool of dead is my favorite manga series , This particular series focuses on a normal high school boy who goes by the name of Takashi Komuro, and his friends who are all fighting to survive the zombie apocalypse known as the ‘Outbreak' and there are some similar manga series like highschool dead which are bombarded with undead beings and ghouls as well as tons of action

Platform
Android, PC
1. Berserk - by Kentaro Miura. There's no turning back once you pick this up. Be warned! 10000/10.
2. Golden Kamuy - by Noda Satoru. Very different and weird. 100/10.
3. One-Punch Man - by ONE. This one has crappy artwork but has a much better re-drawn version. The re-drawn version, by Murata Yuusuke, unfortunately adds tiresome formulaic fillers that drift away from the original's appeal. I'd recommend the original version to be read first. 11/10