Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
hmm i got a lot manga that i like depending on the genre, right now my favorites are action one like Solo Leveling, Tower of God, and Kingdom.
There are others that have better story than what i mentioned but they're either take a very long time to update or on hiatus. (most sport manga have this problem)

I don't like romance manga but Go-Toubun no Hanayome story is pretty good for me

i read manga at https://manganelo.com/ or webtoon at https://www.webtoons.com/en/

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Does Naruto count as Manga? I know it began as one but later transitioned to Anime. Still I remember fondly the good old days when I was little reading the chapters and watching the series. It was so good! Even when I had to get up early in the morning I never went to bed before seeing it...

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
My Favorite Manga/Anime Series is the Entire "TENCHI MUYO!" Multiverse.
This is one of the best Harem genera series ever created.
Manga Series:
  • No Need for Tenchi
  • The All New Tenchi Muyo!
  • Pretty Sammie
  • Tenchi Muyo GXP
  • Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar
Anime Series:
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA (Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Oh-Ki 1)
  • Tenchi Universe
  • Tenchi in Tokyo (Shin Tenchi)
  • Pretty Sammie (OVA & Series)
  • Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Oh-Ki 2 &3
  • Tenchi Muyo GXP
  • Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar

Movies:
  • Tenchi the Movie 1: Tenchi in Love
  • Tenchi the Movie 2: Daughter of Darkness
  • Tenchi Forever! The Movie

81HGpTlvqyL.jpg515WKFVBQZL.jpg9781921624025.jpgten2.jpgtenchi-muyo-sasami-stories-7621.jpg

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Does Naruto count as Manga? I know it began as one but later transitioned to Anime. Still I remember fondly the good old days when I was little reading the chapters and watching the series. It was so good! Even when I had to get up early in the morning I never went to bed before seeing it...
Yes Naruto is a Manga (Japanese Comic Book) Most Anime series are also Manga and Many manga are never made into Anime.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Xloui

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS
I like Hokusai manga. :):oops: