Jar

Warrior
Characters
Jar, Jarhl
Platform
Android, PC
I will be lvl 90 soon with my second toon and I wonder what is the best order to unlock blighted isles? And why?
With my first toon I made a mistake because I unlocked the first then second blood islands : so many medaillons to grind with only one zone available!
I guess there is an optimized way to unlock depending on quests (some have many days of cooldown!).
What do you think?

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
I have blood and ash first, because of the long cooldown, then shadow and death

DanFarrands

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
Android
Primero ceniza y sangre, son las dos que mas tiempo te llevaran las misiones, las otras dos tienen su enredo con los dropeos pero no ahy tiempos de espera en las misiones.

Jar

Warrior
Characters
Jar, Jarhl
Platform
Android, PC
I guess that I have to unlock the 4 first isles? Then second line isles with blood and ash first due to long cooldown quests?

Jar

Warrior
Characters
Jar, Jarhl
Platform
Android, PC
Second question, is there a "good" order for the 4ths isles ornit doesn't matter?

DanFarrands

Black Thrush Agent
Platform
Android
Con los medallones de la bahia abre las islas pequeñas de ceniza, sangre, sombra y muerte.
Y en esas islas a medida que mates bountys te daran medallones de su respectiva faccion para desbloquear las islas grandes. Probablemente abras las islas grande de ceniza o sangre antes de que llegues a abrir la ultima isla pequeña con los medallones de bahia

Cosmickitty

Bog Frog
Platform
iOS
Same as small, blood and cinder quest take forever, shade or and quietus can be done in a day. Although with it being second toon… you might think about opening the one with your crafting spec first

Jar

Warrior
Characters
Jar, Jarhl
Platform
Android, PC
I will be 95 on tailoring and woodcrafting, what are zones with the right NPC? Where can I find a list with crafting NPC by isle?

Firebird

Wizard
Platform
PC
Last edited
If I remember Tailoring is Quietus, Woodcraft is bloodstone, Cooking is Shadenor and Smithing is Cinder.
If you put the zone name into Wiki then look at the list of NPC"S it should tell you which NPC is on which island.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
You don't have to do 'all small ones first' or big ones, when you opened the small ones you can farm those meds simultaneous with blight bay, so you can just buy the big Island when you have the meds for it. Personally I did blood first on my alt, the scrap quest from that one stinks and took most of my time. I even started the first few rounds before my 90 rebirth, so I could divide it up and it wouldn't be such a huge chunk at once

Shyama

Bog Frog
Characters
way too many... :)
Platform
Android, PC
If you have max gardening, open Ash White first and do the gardening quest which gives 1750 blight meds. That's enough to open 2 other small islands. If you have max ranching, go with Oblivion Shores first for the same reasoning.

If you're a potion spec, Ash White is also a good first island because the NPC to learn the blighted malice & treasure dram recipes (if you have the drops) is there. For prep spec, Dusk Twins has the NPC to teach you the blighted boot, belt, and helm prep recipes (again, if you have the drops).

Otherwise, I tend to go Ash White, Scarlet Isle, Dusk Twins, Oblivion Shores; then the large/outer islands in the same basic order.

Antavious

Warrior
Characters
Antavious, suoivatna
Platform
iOS
I unlocked them ash,death,blood,shade I think I selected this way based on how many bounties were in each small island I completed death first then shade (same day I unlocked the big island) then ash and finally blood so in retrospect I probably would have switched death and blood but I feel I got ash and shade the right way round for the goal of equal pace completion.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
As far as the quests go, I always open Ash White/Cinder Strand and Scarlet /Bloodstone first.
Ash White has the tree you need to spend several days watering, then 6-9 days planting the apple on Cinder Strand to get the worm to catch the fish!
Scarlet has you spending several days collecting the map scraps, the it's a flat 7 day wait to craft the key on Bloodstone.
The other quests can be done in a day if you have the zones open. The Dusk Twins/Shadenor time sink is just collecting the 1k essence for the watch you use on Shadenor, but you can grind that killing mobs.

Jalandra

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Zorlanda, Lenada, Jalandra, Zorlan, Yuju, Queen of Darkness
Platform
iOS, PC, Steam
Generally, it's best to do Ash White then Scarlet Isle as these have the longest quest times. Also, if you have level 95 gardening Ash White offers a huge boost with 1750 blight medallions just for having that level. Next depends on your class. If you can self-heal then you might want to do Oblivion but otherwise I'd leave that until last when you have protection from the death blight (it takes 10% of your health every 10 seconds while in a death blight zone) and open Dusk Twins before it. However, if you have level 95 ranching then Oblivion has a quest that gives 1750 blight medallions just for having that level.