LordKyrie

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
Why would you make a quest item get sold with all your grey crap?????

I have now lost my note for salt of sanity because right after i got it i went to sell the gems from gathering with the new sell button, and the devs for some reason made a quest item grey and get sold with all your worthless crap.

Honestly guys this was a horrible idea. If you are going to mass sell off our junk don't make quest items automatically fall into that category. This just utterly idiotic!

LordKyrie

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android, PC
OH and the NPC wont' give you another copy. Come on Devs!!!!! Really you thought this was a good idea???? You changed the sell all gems button then added all the plentiful nodes so i need to constantly sell gems, and then make it so when i do i lose a quest item. What is so hard about letting the NPC give you another copy if you lose it????? You do this with so many other quests.

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
It would be nice if they added the info to the NPCs dialog tree so the note doesnt matter. Perhaps something they can look into?

SnowPAW

Adventurer
Characters
SnowPAWS & Mrs Whitefoot
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
Salty is definitely what I see here...
A spoiler if you will :-

grab everything if they stack you know you have got enough ! keep making potions till they stack !
then you will be done in no time :)

Sudaki

Citizen
Characters
Sudaki, Hamba, Eola, Blitzer9, Ikadus, Jail Bird, Ana Salruh, Sudika, Paraa, Raiyne Drop
Platform
Android, PC
A buyback option or maybe even a lock feature

Reactions: Alethrii
  • Likex1

SnowPAW

Adventurer
Characters
SnowPAWS & Mrs Whitefoot
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
No buy back please !! suffer like everyone else :p

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite, Herocrusher, and H2O Shaman( Hooshman, get it ?)
Platform
Android, PC
Speaking from my own personal experience, the first (and only) time I used the sell junk button I not only sold my gems but I lost the 5 gray items from Gortrin that you need for the optional quest plus about 100 gathering herbs.
For me this change has essentially remove that button from play. I simply will not use it again.

Characters
Tiffa, Kitty Witch
Platform
Android, PC
Keep the button just have any item needed for any quest, should be made white, or green items, so they will not be sold automatically.

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Keep the button but realize what you are carrying around may not make the button useful. When in doubt, sell items individually.

Reactions: Jurksch and Zazie
  • Likex2

Nyxxe

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC, Steam
This will be fixed in the next build. The recipe will be 'common' so it won't be sold anymore on accident.
Whoop whoop, no need to shoot, cry or tempest, Otters are hearing and working.
Happy Thanksgiving, U.S. friends.

Reactions: Jurksch
  • Likex1

Frostalite

Wizard
Characters
Frostalite, Herocrusher, and H2O Shaman( Hooshman, get it ?)
Platform
Android, PC
That still doesn't keep from selling herbs for gathering. I always try to have some in my bags if I decide to gather while out and about.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
That still doesn't keep from selling herbs for gathering. I always try to have some in my bags if I decide to gather while out and about.
I have been successfully using the sell all junk button on one of my toons (after carefully looking through my bags before the very first time I used it, to make sure there's nothing in there I'm not willing to part with. I double-checked to make sure that all of the contents of my bags have a sell value in either gold or charter tokens (or that they're a quest item), and that no gear I wanted to keep was inferior.)

I have a partial stack of level 88 goblin husks in there, and the "Sell All Junk" button has NOT sold them! (If the button had been selling any herbs at all, I would expect that to have been a bug, which should have been reported through a bug report.)

Reactions: Joleen
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I have been using the button with no loss of herbs.
submit a bug report.

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
Overall I like the 'sell all' feature. However, in Gortrin there are 3 quest items which are all GREY and they do sell. I forgot they were in my inventory and sold them all save the hourglass which isn't grey. I accidentally sold them twice before realizing what was happening.
Quest items should show as quest items, not grey. Please fix that one too.