Characters
Raphael Lenglet
Platform
PC
I haven't use luckinium for about year ... today i got some from quest and i used it to farm some zogs and what a surprise.. almost all my drops was like this ...description says we get enormous amout of loot while i got only silver or one pelt or one essence or even some mobs dropped nothing... i remember luckinium was amzing, but now...
yxc.jpg

Reactions: Rohana and Kasdeya
  • Sadx2

Illuthas

Wizard
Platform
PC
I believe the effect was halved at some point. If that is correct you should be getting 5 enemies worth of drops. Stacked together in one pile for each item type.

OceansDancing

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
It's kinda weird, but WHEN I manage to find some luckinium, it yields nothing more than a normal drop rate for the first charge or two. THEN it hits big for the remainder of charges. What's up with that? Seems to happen every time... like i said, IF I can find any luckinium (what's up with THAT?)!

Reactions: Allison Wonderland
  • Likex1

OceansDancing

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
Last edited
Plenty’s have a ton of luckS but if you can find mines that are plentiful.
okay, that's kinda what I'm referring to. I'm not seeing any from plentiful nodes, either. And plz forgive me... mines?

p.s., nvm,i figured out what you meant! 🙏 😊

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Likex1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Really? None from plentiful nodes? I wouldn’t say it’s some ungodly amount but I normally get 3 to 6 while mining plenty’s. Sometimes more. Sometimes 1 but most of the time it’s around 3. But I mine a lot being a warrior and all. Um yes mines... like copper mines, You mine coal. Or in this case ore.

Reactions: OceansDancing
  • Likex1

OceansDancing

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
Really? None from plentiful nodes? I wouldn’t say it’s some ungodly amount but I normally get 3 to 6 while mining plenty’s. Sometimes more. Sometimes 1 but most of the time it’s around 3. But I mine a lot being a warrior and all. Um yes mines... like copper mines, You mine coal. Or in this case ore.
3 to 6?!?! wow. nope, nothing like that. Now, to be fair, I have not kept an accurate count, but... I KNOW I haven't seen even one in days now. :(

p.s., I mine nearly every day, some days harder, some days lightly.

p.p.s dang, now I gotta go play for a couple of hours. lol!

OceansDancing

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
OH!! I just had a thought. Wasn't there a stretch of 4-5 days last week when the servers were being reset more frequently than usual. The plentiful nodes reset is 18 hours AFTER each reset...? Honestly, I don't really fathom game mechanics, AND since I'm going on a feeling of scarcity... :oops: maybe that's why I'm really embarrassed I sorta, kinda hijacked this thread... 🙇‍♀️

Reactions: Halleebell
  • Hahax1

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Hahaha yes this week we had two days where the plenty’s had to reset. Yes, I’m a miner too. I probably gather ore too often and need to give the other nodes love 😂 I believe reboot is Tuesday’s around the early morning hours so plentiful nodes wouldn’t show up until late that night. Haha

• Lovex1

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Luckinium got reduced from as if you kill 10 mobs to as if you kill only 5, and from how low the drop rate from normal mob now, getting nothing happened pretty often. The easy way to compare is try to kill 5 different mob without and then kill 1 with luckinium, you should get similar results

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
Well, glad I didn't bug report. I had noticed luckinium is no longer so lucky and it's been on an arm-length list of things I've been putting off either bug reporting, or at least asking about here. Glad I saw this first!

• Likex1

OceansDancing

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
Last edited
Well, hold up a sec... As noted above, I played for awhile aftr posting to this thread. I played for an hour doing nothing but mining. luckinium.png
The 2nd bag in my pack is everything I got (except for some fleetrindra that went auto to the first bag)in ONE HOUR'S TIME. Hmmm.
I was also getting annoyed that there were no repair globs to speak of.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Wow. Your tool's "health" got down to 37%! No wonder you weren't finding lucky finds or repair globs! (With a tool below 65%, it takes longer to gather AND you also don't have a chance of finding rares AND your chances of finding additional repair globules becomes significantly decreased.) If your tool's health gets below about 50-60%, in my opinion, you're best off if you take a break and go find a tool vendor. This will also be cheaper in the long run.

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
Yea you always have to keep your tools repaired. Also it’s fairly easy when using tools bought in game for them to break. (I have crown bought on one and normal tools in the other) it’s a very noticeable difference between the two. Repair gobs have gotten better but what Iv noticed it depends on the node some nodes produce a ton of gobs where others produce non or one if your lucky. Iv just created a habit of repairing them every time I use them...

• Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
This is the problem she's upset about I believe. That the repair globules weren't dropping and the tool was really low.

If this happens again, please make a bug report. Before doing the bug report use command /loc in chat box to get your current location so the devs can see what section you are in and check the repair drops for that location.

• Lovex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Last edited
i remember luckinium was amzing, but now...
As far as OP, the luckiniums were scaled back a while ago yes.

It is a bit surprising when you use one and see a message like "You got Mega Loot" and "You found no loot" in the same instance. But I figured out getting silver in a drop is one of the more rare drops, that takes the place of more numerous common drops. That is the way RNG works.

• Likex1

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Well, hold up a sec... As noted above, I played for awhile aftr posting to this thread. I played for an hour doing nothing but mining. View attachment 5714
The 2nd bag in my pack is everything I got (except for some fleetrindra that went auto to the first bag)in ONE HOUR'S TIME. Hmmm.
I hesitate to state the obvious, but you don't appear to be mining at all. You are gathering from a tree, your bags show only fish, worms and wood gathered, and a stack of gems - there is no ore at all. You won't get luckis unless you mine ore. I also don't understand how you seem to have gathered just 1700 mats in an hour, especially since you seem to be gathering from a plentiful node in the picture. Even with ordinary supplies and without plentiful nodes, you can gather more than that in half an hour.

• Likex1

OceansDancing

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
I hesitate to state the obvious, but you don't appear to be mining at all. You are gathering from a tree, your bags show only fish, worms and wood gathered, and a stack of gems - there is no ore at all. You won't get luckis unless you mine ore. I also don't understand how you seem to have gathered just 1700 mats in an hour, especially since you seem to be gathering from a plentiful node in the picture. Even with ordinary supplies and without plentiful nodes, you can gather more than that in half an hour.
OH! Luckis come ONLY from ore nodes? I did not know that! Thank you!! And as for the amounts in my bag... yeah, THAT was my haul after a hour. It's been like that for me for a very long time.
Oh, and i keep my stuff repaired as much as possible But I'm out of repair globs, few rarely drop and I have taken to carrying extra tools in my bag to replace them when they break... what more can I do? I started at that tree at 100%

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
OH! Luckis come ONLY from ore nodes? I did not know that! Thank you!! And as for the amounts in my bag... yeah, THAT was my haul after a hour. It's been like that for me for a very long time.
Oh, and i keep my stuff repaired as much as possible But I'm out of repair globs, few rarely drop and I have taken to carrying extra tools in my bag to replace them when they break... what more can I do? I started at that tree at 100%
Each gather drops two types of rare gathers. Luckis and shale come from mining ore, gobazola and carp from fishing, fleetindra and gralla seeds from plants and finally arachnamassers and scornyx from bug nodes.

Reactions: Chris30s and OceansDancing
  • Likex1
  • Lovex1

OceansDancing

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
PC
Wow. Your tool's "health" got down to 37%! No wonder you weren't finding lucky finds or repair globs! (With a tool below 65%, it takes longer to gather AND you also don't have a chance of finding rares AND your chances of finding additional repair globules becomes significantly decreased.) If your tool's health gets below about 50-60%, in my opinion, you're best off if you take a break and go find a tool vendor. This will also be cheaper in the long run.
Emphasis mine
I keep an extra set of tools in my bag to use when the original breaks, as it freq. does. So... perhaps what I should do is switch out at 50%?