Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
What game or may be movie, anime, manga with game theme if you crossover it with V&H will make your ideal game? Why or what aspect you want to be added to V&H?

I personally will enjoy if V&H merge with Monster Hunter/Dauntless, i want a lot of thing from those title, but the few things i like the most are
- you can beat the strongest monster with the worst gear (if you do everything perfectly), and can lose against the weakest monster with the strongest gear (due to bad match up or not prepared)
- preparation is more than 50% of the fight (bringing the right gear, preparing trap, etc)
- Thematic gear and crafting (for example at pyrron zone you can make the stone lord armor with characteristic that help you do pyrron zone)

For manga there's a lot but I especially like Legendary Moonlight Sculptor and Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki simply because the choice you made or things you do shape the game and every player is unique. (tho it is almost impossible for game to have these features right now)

Reactions: fernanG
  • Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Mine would be the Character & Power customization from City of Heroes and our favorite game V&H, but there are not enough of the MOGs or enough money to make that happen. Would love to see the character design where you could completely customize the look and demensions of your characters Face, and body, plus almost every aspect of your character's Clothing, armor, weapons and powers. Would love to see a fire wizard throwing around Green or purple fireballs, or a shadow priest having orange or while shadow orbs.
screenshot_190802-00-08-43.jpg Tiffa if made with in City of Heroes
screenshot_190802-00-09-10.jpg Another character idea for a Red Witch

Reactions: Efren Nyakinso and Truth
  • Likex2

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
Maybe Pokemon???????

I wish Zogs were trading cards and we had 5 slots to put the cards into to. Different cards give different stats, common, rare, epic, legendary and you can fill the 5 card slots with your zog cards, trade them, upgrade them, etc.

Pokemon cards!

Reactions: fernanG
  • Likex1

Nyxxe

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC, Steam
D&D. The one played on a table not on pc. Just because I love saying : "I will do a mage". Everybody's waiting for a mage throwing ballfires at everything while in fact it would be a illusionist gnome, drunk all the time and spamming illusions when it's not needed.

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
D&D. The one played on a table not on pc. Just because I love saying : "I will do a mage". Everybody's waiting for a mage throwing ballfires at everything while in fact it would be a illusionist gnome, drunk all the time and spamming illusions when it's not needed.
LOL seen that way to many times myself

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
Skyrim ... open range exploration with little rewards for reaching the highest heights . . . *sigh*Kat with her Unicorn.jpg

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
I would love if it merges with:

Skyrim/ESO - would love the same combat system but WITHOUT the light attack weaving and cancelling animations. The Undaunted chests that you grind for, finding random dungeons and lairs and just the mystery behind what is hidden in that far away tower or a cave.

LOTRO - with those vast fields and worlds that you can just stop and take a look at the majestic horizon. The player-made music, capes and in-game important character animations that you watch - for example the legendary scene at the start of the game when you play a dwarf where you see Gandalf come in and turn that troll into stone. Amazing "cutscene" of sorts! I would love in-game cutscenes in Villagers and Heroes as well as cinematics.

Diablo/WoW - if it merges the bounty hunting system like a UI telling you how many bosses you have to kill, where to go in different zones around the world and what prize/chest awaits you if you complete it.

For manga/anime I would love if it merges with Naruto - Village vs Village fights, politics, trade routes etc.

Reactions: Erior and Joleen
  • Likex2

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
I would love if it merges with:

Skyrim/ESO - would love the same combat system but WITHOUT the light attack weaving and cancelling animations. The Undaunted chests that you grind for, finding random dungeons and lairs and just the mystery behind what is hidden in that far away tower or a cave.

LOTRO - with those vast fields and worlds that you can just stop and take a look at the majestic horizon. The player-made music, capes and in-game important character animations that you watch - for example the legendary scene at the start of the game when you play a dwarf where you see Gandalf come in and turn that troll into stone. Amazing "cutscene" of sorts! I would love in-game cutscenes in Villagers and Heroes as well as cinematics.

Diablo/WoW - if it merges the bounty hunting system like a UI telling you how many bosses you have to kill, where to go in different zones around the world and what prize/chest awaits you if you complete it.

For manga/anime I would love if it merges with Naruto - Village vs Village fights, politics, trade routes etc.
Oh, man Naruto was so much fun, but TOO expensive if you want to actually get the good ninjas.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
Everquest2 and GuildWars2 for the character and costuming customizations.

Everquest2 for its underwater and aerial content. That way we can relate to all those fishy folk in V&H that I have yet to see in the water and for the excuse to incorporate sexy sirens and mermaids.
Housing.
A hands-on crafting system that requires more than assembling materials and clicking a button.
Guild Halls.

GuildWars2 for its combat mechanics that incorporate movement and allow a player to fight from a downed position.
The personalized storyline that uses cutscenes featuring your own character.

An anime or manga?
hmmm...
I don't really have one in mind, but I'm gonna say Yu-Gi-Oh, anyhow. Not that I care for it all that much, being that the anime was little more than an advertising vehicle for selling the trading cards. I'm just using it as an excuse to remark on how cool it would be to have a V&H inspired TCG, featuring the mobs, bosses, Elders, villains, and heroes of V&H.
Annnd... now that I typed all that, I remember that EQ2 had a TCG as well, but I'm feeling too lazy to rewrite my post. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Joleen
  • Likex1

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
Wizard 101 features- I used to love it, but now you have to pay to play. It had really good customization like no one person had the same face. I also liked how the enemies wouldn't come near your face. When enemies come near me, I feel too nervous.

BBlue

Legendary Hero
Characters
Bulmablue, Bulla S., P.Vegeta
Platform
PC
I used to play wizard101 at 1 time when was very young, but if vh could be a cross over i would cross it over with dragonball then my toons could be real super saiyans, and have diffrent forms like super saiyan blue .

BadgerReborn

Squirrel
Characters
BadgerReborn, Badger66, TheLastBadger, BadgerSham
Platform
Android, PC
errrm, yeah, Sims :D
yeah, i don't really play many games ;)

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Rollercoaster tycoon, if we're talking about not playing many games :p drom has a great setup to include a rollercoaster

Zar

Great Adventurer
Characters
Zarola, North....
Platform
Android, PC
Neverwinter - The dungeon queue system or something similar. When a group is formed it sends you to a dungeon. It also level scales the group as well, similar to V&H.
LOTRO - The housing system where you are able to go into your house and furnish, and upgrade it. You can also visit other character houses of they permit.

Reactions: BadgerReborn
  • Likex1