Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I set myself over my scepticism for Letter for the King and tried it. I didn't last 5 minutes. Perfectly fine that you make the main character black in a book from 1962, but then you make his 'father' white? Cmon guys that's just lousy casting. And the brother of Unauwen is like 30? Try white hair with a beard!
Okay so I have it a bit more time, because I liked the book so much.
The series is a total DISGRACE to the book!!

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
I set myself over my scepticism for Letter for the King and tried it. I didn't last 5 minutes. Perfectly fine that you make the main character black in a book from 1962, but then you make his 'father' white? Cmon guys that's just lousy casting. And the brother of Unauwen is like 30? Try white hair with a beard!
Forcing diversity for the sake of diversity is going to kill the movies and tv shows.

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
I have found my ultimate quarantine movie, "Jumanji, Back to the Jungle". Every time I watch it, I laugh.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I'm watching this series right now. It's great! Am learning much about a period that I think I had previously only ever read one side of.

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
I'm watching this series right now. It's great! Am learning much about a period that I think I had previously only ever read one side of.

I remember that time frame well. I remember one Air Force recruiter telling me I needed to go home, get married, and have babies. Fortunately for me, I didn't take his advice.

Reactions: Joleen
  • Likex1

Greer

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I just watched this one and really had a good time and many laughs.

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus, Jools
Platform
PC
Watching all seasons of Suits:

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
This is not for everyone, but I’m really crushing on “The Witch: Part 1 - Subversion” atm (it’s a bit of sci-fi, action, and suspense/thriller all rolled into one).

Also, “The Old Guard” on Netflix is worth a watch,

Black_Cvlt

Arch Wizard
Characters
Danger Zone, Black Cvlt, Coup de Grace, Crafty Hands
Platform
Android, PC
Nick Cave performed solo at the piano in a film shot titled "Idiot Prayer: Nick Cave Alone at Alexandra Palace" this June in Alexandra Palace’s West Hall.
The performance streamed live on 23 July 2020.

Intro:

Galleon Ship:

Full concert is available for downloading here: