Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I set myself over my scepticism for Letter for the King and tried it. I didn't last 5 minutes. Perfectly fine that you make the main character black in a book from 1962, but then you make his 'father' white? Cmon guys that's just lousy casting. And the brother of Unauwen is like 30? Try white hair with a beard!
Okay so I have it a bit more time, because I liked the book so much.
The series is a total DISGRACE to the book!!

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
I set myself over my scepticism for Letter for the King and tried it. I didn't last 5 minutes. Perfectly fine that you make the main character black in a book from 1962, but then you make his 'father' white? Cmon guys that's just lousy casting. And the brother of Unauwen is like 30? Try white hair with a beard!
Forcing diversity for the sake of diversity is going to kill the movies and tv shows.

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
I have found my ultimate quarantine movie, "Jumanji, Back to the Jungle". Every time I watch it, I laugh.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I'm watching this series right now. It's great! Am learning much about a period that I think I had previously only ever read one side of.

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
I'm watching this series right now. It's great! Am learning much about a period that I think I had previously only ever read one side of.

I remember that time frame well. I remember one Air Force recruiter telling me I needed to go home, get married, and have babies. Fortunately for me, I didn't take his advice.

Reactions: Joleen
  • Likex1

Greer

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
I just watched this one and really had a good time and many laughs.