Seawolf

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
So, the biggest event for me is about to start! I can't get enough. I've had to wait next to forever (it feels).
March 15th. 9pm. HBO.

WESTWORLD III
You're not the only predator here."

"The real gods are coming and they're very angry."
Goosebumps
Especially love the instrumental version of Guns N Rose's "Sweet Child Of Mine". Just PERFECT.

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
This show is thought provoking and has excellent character development. I can't wait until this new season comes out (this month)!

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
Netflix - “You”, season 2
I've been watching this too! It's excellent, creepy, moody and I have to ask after the season cliff-hanger - who is really being stalked there? :unsure:

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
Android, PC
This is what I watch when I just need to laugh. Excellent writing, excellent cast and I feel this is one show you shouldn't miss.

Platform
PC
I am watching anime....if I listed all the current shows I am trying to keep up with.. I would be here for an hour.

StormiSky

Squirrel
Characters
Anna Molly/Chicky Nuggie
Platform
Steam
Currently watching season 14 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Xloui

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS
😵
Currently watching season 1 of the Corona series. At the moment it looks like it’s turning into a nightmarish sf doomsday story. Hopefully it will have a somewhat lighter season 2 ? :oops:
❤ To all devs and players

Seawolf

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
So, the biggest event for me is about to start! I can't get enough. I've had to wait next to forever (it feels).
March 15th. 9pm. HBO.

WESTWORLD III
You're not the only predator here."

"The real gods are coming and they're very angry."
Goosebumps
Especially love the instrumental version of Guns N Rose's "Sweet Child Of Mine". Just PERFECT.
Loved the first episode of season 3. I just wish I didnt have this long wait till the next episode. (Lol 1 week).
Also, finishing up Avenue 5 season also on HBO. Great scifi comedy.

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
Watching Ozark series on Netflix from series one, ready for the new series!

Xloui

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS
Devs.
By Alex Garland.
Looks good so far.
Could be about quantum physics and zen.
Not quite sure yet.
😳

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
The Trailer for Red Dwarf Movie.
Thursday 9th of April
On Dave = Dave.uktv.co.uk

The new 90-minute special is the thirteenth outing of the legendary sci-fi comedy. It reunites the original cast of Chris Barrie (Rimmer), Craig Charles (Lister), Danny John-Jules (Cat) Robert Llewellyn (Kryten) and sees the return of Holly (Norman Lovett) the much loved ship’s computer. Written and directed by Doug Naylor, it was recorded in front of a live studio audience over two nights at the world famous Pinewood Studios.

Three million years ago… David Lister, a vending machine repairman, was sentenced to eighteen months in suspended animation for smuggling his pregnant cat aboard the mining ship Red Dwarf. While Lister remained in stasis, a radiation leak killed the rest of the crew. Safely sealed in the hold, the cats evolved into humanoid form. The cats now roam deep space in a fleet of their own...

The special will see the posse meet three cat clerics (Tom Bennett, Mandeep Dhillon, Lucy Pearman) who worship Lister as their God. Lister vows to help them as they’re being hunted by Rodon, the ruthless feral cat leader (Ray Fearon) who has vowed to wipe out all cats who worship anyone but him.

Additional Cast Information:
Tom Bennett (Rocketman, David Brent: Life on the Road, Phone Shop, Only Fools and Horses: The Musical)
Mandeep Dhillon (Afterlife, Some Girls, Fried)
Ray Fearon ( Fleabag, Beauty and the Beast, In Search of Shakespeare)
Lucy Pearman (Mister Winner, The Mind of Herbert Clunkerdunk)
Al Roberts (Stath Lets Flats, King Gary, Truth Seekers)

Reactions: Red Wizard
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
Started this one, so far so good, I'm liking it:
Unorthodox

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
I set myself over my scepticism for Letter for the King and tried it. I didn't last 5 minutes. Perfectly fine that you make the main character black in a book from 1962, but then you make his 'father' white? Cmon guys that's just lousy casting. And the brother of Unauwen is like 30? Try white hair with a beard!

Reactions: Red Wizard
  • Likex1