HITAFIA

Wizard
Platform
iOS
I' recently watched Killing Eve on BBC. Spy drama, well worth a watch. Not very Christmassy though Got Little Drummer Girl next on my list!

Reactions: Sarah Otter
  • Likex1

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
I watch Graham Norton Show regularly. It is the best talk show ever. Love the British humour and the best thing is he lets his guests talk freely.

Reactions: Kasdeya
  • Lovex1

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
Yesterday I watched Ronal the Barbarian on Youtube. Full of fun and laughter. Great movie for laughs.

Reactions: Agber
  • Likex1

Mutsie

Reader
Royal Guardian
Characters
Mutsie, Undertow, Susurrus
Platform
PC
It's been a while since the series were released, but so far they weren't available on the subscriptions I currently have.

Watching The Handmaid's Tale now

ellisael

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Just finished watching the third amazing season of Marvelous Mrs Maisel and so glad to hear that it is to be made another season of toooo!!!

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
The last few Episodes of Sword Art Online II show what a MMORPG in the Future (and now) should be.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Marriage Story - Netflix. (and psst, Adam Driver is the only good thing in the new Star Wars movie.) ;) I hope he gets his due for Marriage Story, it is a stand out performance.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Yep I started, damn it's catchy. I just finished the third episode. If you don't like the theme you'll like the main character :love: helloowwww Witcher

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Watched the first episode so far - seems promising! I love the Witcher game series and Henry Cavill makes a fantastic Geralt :D

Reactions: chocaholic
  • Likex1

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
Schitt's Creek on Netflix is so awesome and funny.

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Found a great british YouTube video series about 5 friends cooking and having fun. They talk about Kitchen Gadgets, have cooking battles, talk about pretencious foods, and just being silly.
One of then almost looks like Diet Otter.

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC
Kingdom is the best Zombie series ever. Period. I cannot wait for season 2.

Red Wizard

Arch Wizard
Characters
Red Wizard, Anyone
Platform
PC

Yeah that is what I get to watch most of the time with my little one :D