Characters
Aloui Bloui Cloui DeLoui
Platform
iOS
Good Omens. Is good. :D

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I've been wanting to watch that! If nothing else because it has David Tennant in it and he's clearly the best Doctor. ;)

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
Carnival Row on Amazon Prime is really good if you haven’t seen or heard of it yet, but only 1 season released so far
and season 4 of The Expanse is going to be available in December .

Reactions: Shrubs and CaraLox
  • Lovex2

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
I can’t seem to get the YouTube link to the Carnival Row trailer to show up as an embedded video in my previous post and now I just messed up the link entirely and somehow made it go away, so here.

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I avoided watching Fleabag for the first season and binged the entire series after seeing her on SNL. Man, it’s that good... and I am sooo not the demographic for that show, but I wished there would be more.

Im looking forward to the new Tom Clancy on Amazon and definitely S4 of The Expanse.

Good Omens is definitely worth a watch.

I don’t want to get into the ‘Best Dr Holy Wars‘, but ‘Blink’ was definitely one of the best episodes of the modern era.

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
NOT something to cry with, but in fact DOES lift the spirits. I've been watching this. When life gives you lemons, make laughter.

Reactions: happinessnjoi
  • Likex1

Omnigma

Merchant
Characters
Omnigma
Platform
PC, Steam

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
Just binged season 1 of Shrill on Hulu. Brilliant body positive series produced by Aidy Bryant of SNL and filmed in Portland, Oregon.

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
I’m not normally a fan of westerns but I saw Michelle Dockery in the cast and I thought I’d check it out. It’s pretty good and Michelle’s role is direct opposite of what she did with Lady Mary Crawley.

Neliora

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
Carnival Row on Amazon Prime is really good if you haven’t seen or heard of it yet, but only 1 season released so far
and season 4 of The Expanse is going to be available in December .
Just finished Season 3 of this show and cannot WAIT for Season 4 😍

Reactions: happinessnjoi
  • Likex1

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
The new season of “The Expanse” drops today on Amazon Prime, so... see you in game next week :)

Also looking forward to the new seasons of “Lost in Space” and “You” that stream later this month.

Reactions: Neliora
  • Likex1