Mrs Whitefoot

Citizen
Platform
Steam
Just watched Avengers End Game....
Cried like a little girl (snot et al) but I also want to make a time machine.... (personal reasons)
But not once did I see this image !!!

Attachments

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
I have been watching some Intresting YouTube videos
Here is one of them

Uberhausen

Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
One Punch Man is the ultimate Joke anime - it is funny but as a series it looses it intrest after a few shows, At least for me, but I still watched the whole first season.
Right now I an watching a bunch of different stuff on YouTube, The 8-Byte Guy - About old Computers, Several different channels about Short videos,
And any thing else that tweeks my intrest.
It actually started having more of story on season 2. It even got kind of dark. True, first season was like one running joke, but that was unsustainable, so the actually came up with an interesting story ark.

Uberhausen

Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
Finished watching Doom Patrol too. I really hope there is a season 2.

The opening alone is a masterpiece, and probably the most original superhero series in a long time.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
How come this never came up on my netflix news feed?! I’m on there all the time 😆

Ps: just what i need, another addictions, 😝

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
I'm watching

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Wowx1

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC

The last 20 minutes of Maleficent. I love when she gets her wings back and the thought that was put into how they were going to have her break through the glass.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC

The last 20 minutes of Maleficent. I love when she gets her wings back and the thought that was put into how they were going to have her break through the glass.
I want to see that, is it on netflix?

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
This is only one show of Black Mirror on Netflix, but in my opinion it's so brilliant it deserves it's very own spot.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Last edited
San Junipero and White Christmas are my favorites for sure. The season 1/2 episodes are great too, if nothing else just because of their atmosphere. Fantastic show!
I also like Nosedive and Men Against Fire quite a bit because of the themes they explore.