Wakke

Warrior
Platform
iOS
I can not wait for the game to be back on. I miss it so much... The first thing I want to do is take care of my poor animals and garden. Maybe after that I will go back to questing. I am working on getting to level 90 and doing my first rebirth after that. I am excited to get that accomplished. I also want to see world chat and hope that Tiffa will bring out her buffet. She has the best cookies in the whole world.....

Concinus

Grand Priestess
Characters
Tindra Silvertass
Platform
Steam
I don't remember what I did last time I logged in so I'll probably check how much progress I've lost because of the 18-hours reset. I hate the Spire realm so I'm not looking forward to seeing if I have to redo it.
If there is some festivities in the village I might just hang out there and talk with the guildies instead. I hope there will be an in-game party. :D

Reactions: Nadiria, Wakke and Caly
  • Likex3

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Check on my bounty power on 3 of my toons (see when it expires), whack one bounty on each of those toons, check garden on all 4 toons, check on all the village projects, check my mail, look at the community vault (and all my own vaults -- mostly to refresh my memory about where I was & what I was doing)….

Heck, who am I kidding?!???!! The first thing I'll probably do is get distracted by in-game chat for a very long time! :p And I'll also be looking at the guild list & making a mental checklist of who I haven't talked to or heard from since the servers went down. Will probably send out a guild-wide mail, reaching out to everyone, checking to see how everyone's doing and sharing info. But yes, at some point, there will definitely be a loud, contented sigh of relief...just basking in the glow of being back in game again!

P.S. My BF (who is an active player, but who rarely posts on the forums) has been teasing me for the past few weeks, saying that the first thing he's going to do when he logs back in will be to give me some flowers from his garden (sweet gesture!), and then randomly announce in world chat that he's #1!! (Number one goofball, I think he means!!!) :ROFLMAO:

Caly

BRA Member
Characters
Caly Adaria Chrysis & 2 others
Platform
PC
Awwwwww my hubby sends me flowers from his garden regularly too. He also never posts in forum and is an even quieter player then I am but just as dedicated. ? It's something we do together because we live a few hundred miles apart right now.

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
guess ill check all chars process and start hunting in zones i like

Reactions: Nadiria and Wakke
  • Likex2

Northernstar

Reader
Platform
Android
When i first log in i just want to say hi to SirKnight, Wynnfrith, Verrier, Walklog, Tarhn, Zyrax, Karplunk, Houzier, Bulmablue, Skurge, Sytal Drath, Good2ndbones, Oldman Oin, Doofi, Barnaby, Lokal and... (trying to remember more names but failed)... and to the rest who might be online at the same time with me soon.
I really miss them all.

Reactions: Wakke
  • Likex1

Zyani

Jack Of All Trades
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zyani,Borghilde,Jitlayda+4more
Platform
PC
When i first log in i just want to say hi to SirKnight, Wynnfrith, Verrier, Walklog, Tarhn, Zyrax, Karplunk, Houzier, Bulmablue, Skurge, Sytal Drath, Good2ndbones, Oldman Oin, Doofi, Barnaby, Lokal and... (trying to remember more names but failed)... and to the rest who might be online at the same time with me soon.
I really miss them all.
lol, if i can remember all in my friendslist i must have a computermemory.
taken me 5 mins to scroll trough them