Seawolf

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
So, my internet and cable is down and my phone is too weak to play the game.We have no eta on when it might be fixed, they said it could be 2 or 3 days. :( So, i thought it might he interesting to hear what books all of you are curently reading. I've noticed that some gamers are often voracious readers as well. This might sound weird, but I cant read just one book at a time. So here is what I'm currently reading and a few favorite author's as well.
Currently reading:
The Wolf Gift From Anna Rice
Inferno from Dan Brown

Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
If you like good Native American stories then look for People of the ------------(Wolf, Owl, serpent, etc...) Series, by the Grears. The stories are all about the Eariliest Native tribes.
Good SciFi series David Weber's Dahak Series Book 1 - Muntiner's Moon.

Reactions: Kookaburra
  • Likex1

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
If you like good Native American stories then look for People of the ------------(Wolf, Owl, serpent, etc...) Series, by the Grears. The stories are all about the Eariliest Native tribes.
Good SciFi series David Weber's Dahak Series Book 1 - Muntiner's Moon.
Oh, I like the Gear's books too - it is Gear not Grear for anyone wanting to look them up. W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear.

Right now I am re-reading an old book my mom gave me 20+ years ago. William Least Heat Moon's Blue Highways. Some things have changed a lot and some not very much.

Just finished The Fifth Elephant, the 24th book in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. And feeling sad I missed this saga for so long!

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
My favorite series is The Amelia Peabody series by Elizabeth Peters - archeology during Early 1900s. My favorite books are, like so many people, The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Reactions: Jolon and Kookaburra
  • Likex2

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
I am currently re-reading Thomas Harris books in chronological order. Started with Hannibal Rising and am almost finished Red Dragon. I have three bookcases overflowing with books I've read multiple times and am still always looking for more to read ;)

Reactions: XMerlindaX
  • Likex1

Seawolf

Servant of Mallok
Platform
Android
I'm rereading the mayfair witches by Anne Rice. I've read them at least 5 times now.
And the 2nd book I'm reading is.
Screenshot_20191211-174127_Amazon Kindle.jpgs

ellisael

Citizen
Platform
iOS
I am currently reading two books for pleasure and one for college. I read intermittently and prepare for exam at the same time. I am reading A man Called Ove and The Little Prince. I am reading Cognitive Psychology by Bernstein for the intermediate exam. They blend well :D

XMerlindaX

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
the Books about Ramses by Christian Jacq
I have a lot of books that I read again and again if I like them

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I feel like non of the books I read fit with what Iv seen recommend here.sooooo

*slowly backs out of post*

Leyaa

Citizen
Characters
Leyaa
Platform
PC
I am currently reading Lords of the Rings: The Two Towers (at Book IV at the moment).
I like the Abby Lynn series from Rainer M. Schroeder (the first one is the best though). He's a german author but his books got translated in 10 different languages. The story takes place in the early 19th century and is about a 14-year old girl who gets accused of a crime she didn't commit and is sentenced to live her life in the convict colony knows as Australia.
Tales of the Otori from Lian Hearn is among my favourites as well. A story about a fictional japanese inspired medieval world with some slight fantasy in the form of a Ninja/assassin like organization with a special skillset.
And of course, the Dan Brown books are always a good read. If you like a more scientific inspired thriller, I can recommend his latest work, Origin.

StormiSky

Squirrel
Characters
Anna Molly/Chicky Nuggie
Platform
PC, Steam
Currently reading "Pines" the first in the Wayward Pines trilogy by Blake Crouch.