xxacadiaxx

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
xxacadiaxx , luciferlux
Platform
iOS
For my main toon on US2, they are half Maracoos, so they have the Finned Speed enchantment, and higher mount speed. They typically do not wear robe like gear, preferring for gear that allows them to move in the water.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Elijah Lin

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Elijahiel
Platform
iOS
Oh, I wanna see elven pointy ears! Or even more tails like bunny, cat, wolf etc! Half humanoid furry!

Orcish brutal strength!
Would be amazing to see gliterring gem folks, half crystal and golem humanoid! 😆🌈

xxacadiaxx

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
xxacadiaxx , luciferlux
Platform
iOS
Oh, I wanna see elven pointy ears! Or even more tails like bunny, cat, wolf etc! Half humanoid furry!

Orcish brutal strength!
Would be amazing to see gliterring gem folks, half crystal and golem humanoid! 😆🌈
Yes! Also, pixie toons who float when they walk 🥺

Characters
Raphael Lenglet
Platform
PC
When i played this game (or any other) i used to make characters looks just like me in real life, at least i tried to with limited options, even if this game miss beards and body hairs

Halleebell

Squirrel
Characters
Hallee/Freyra
Platform
iOS, PC
I’d say a good portion of my chars I try to make them seem fae in looks.

Angelina

Squirrel
Platform
Android
I am an Ifrit, I was born in the desert sands,I have blue skin,fiery eyes and hair.Of course, I wear Egyptian clothes,ride a rhinoceros, and have a good command of fire magic.My father is a stone lord and my mother is Liandra.I'm a bit like my father, but unfortunately I didn't see my mother.She died in childbirth.My sister is a priestess of Anubis .She can both heal and kill.We are very good friends and help each other.My sister likes to sit in the garden and grow plants and brew potions.I prefer to kill enemies with a shower of fire and to do excellent weapons.That's how we live.How are you doing?"

Reactions: xxacadiaxx
  • Likex1

xxacadiaxx

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
xxacadiaxx , luciferlux
Platform
iOS
When i played this game (or any other) i used to make characters looks just like me in real life, at least i tried to with limited options, even if this game miss beards and body hairs
I can’t in this game. I have two hair colours at the moment, but my hair is usually all blue.
My character has always been half a seafaring race. I think of Glittermore as being the Mara hotspot or where a lot of Glittermore residents have a Mara bloodline because the thriving isles does match part of what glittermore says!

xxacadiaxx

Eldritch Hunter
Characters
xxacadiaxx , luciferlux
Platform
iOS
I am an Ifrit, I was born in the desert sands,I have blue skin,fiery eyes and hair.Of course, I wear Egyptian clothes,ride a rhinoceros, and have a good command of fire magic.My father is a stone lord and my mother is Liandra.I'm a bit like my father, but unfortunately I didn't see my mother.She died in childbirth.My sister is a priestess of Anubis .She can both heal and kill.We are very good friends and help each other.My sister likes to sit in the garden and grow plants and brew potions.I prefer to kill enemies with a shower of fire and to do excellent weapons.That's how we live.How are you doing?"
This is the coolest shit ever.

My character is half Maracoos, half something else. She was born in Glittermore, and considers themselves to be genderless (altho she looks female, my headcanon for the Mara is they decide their gender as there isn’t a marked different appearance. She chooses to be neutral in her identity, which is based in part due to me being enby). Her other half has yet to be revealed as I’ve been playing through, but she has a faster swimming speed due to being part Mara. Her mother’s species is uknown, but she sometimes can be seen with wings during times the fae are active, so she is rumoured to have a fae mother (my goal hopefully is to have their mother as Prisma before she turned evil if we get Prisma’s wings). I don’t have a name for my character as of yet as I use a ign but I’m thinking of one for them.
The other facts is they do combat and fight for Ardent, but they prefer to gather in many zones (especially peaches ;) ) and enjoy plentifuls! They own the enchanted verdur scythe, and the pick of their home realm of Glittermore, the Glittermore Pick, given to all children born in the realm.

Reactions: Angelina
  • Likex1

Monilune

Lumineer
Characters
Monilune
Platform
Steam
when i used to be a pure ice wizard, i pretended to be a frosty fae with blue wings.. now i guess im just a human wizard again.. it depends on what im wearing i guess lol. on the other hand, i always imagine my holy priest toon as a kind of a guardian angel or archangel that defends and protects people ( even tho, its currently wearing a flower costume lol)

also if there was an elf race, i imagine it would suit nicely as a nature hunter.. would love to see that :)

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
when i used to be a pure ice wizard, i pretended to be a frosty fae with blue wings.. now i guess im just a human wizard again.. it depends on what im wearing i guess lol. on the other hand, i always imagine my holy priest toon as a kind of a guardian angel or archangel that defends and protects people ( even tho, its currently wearing a flower costume lol)

also if there was an elf race, i imagine it would suit nicely as a nature hunter.. would love to see that :)
I am a fae now with the water fae wings. But with red gloves, boots and robe sash. I wish the hair could be more white and longer as I have very long hair in rl. If there would be blood red fae wings, i would be a perfect frost blood fairy 😗

Reactions: Monilune
  • Likex1

Monilune

Lumineer
Characters
Monilune
Platform
Steam
I am a fae now with the water fae wings. But with red gloves, boots and robe sash. I wish the hair could be more white and longer as I have very long hair in rl. If there would be blood red fae wings, i would be a perfect frost blood fairy 😗
love those fae wings especially the blue ones!! and agree, we do need more hair style in the future! i also hope for longer hair style and such.. :D