Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Last edited
Please add a new wardrobe slot called back or wings or anything so that wings can be worn with other headwear. This could also be used in the future for capes or scarfs.
I am currently trying to dress up as a chicken with wings but I can't wear the wings because I'm wearing a chicken mask.

Another alternative would be making it so wings in place of shields, this is because if we have wings and a shield on, the shield covers the wings partly and isn't as good looking as just wings.

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I've always wanted to wear Dragon Wings without the ugly tail and/or Fairy wings without antennae. I think using the Shield wardrobe slots for wings only, might be an excellent way to give us more wardrobe options, by using existing resources. 🤩👍

Reactions: inkpenguin and BLUEPAWS
  • Likex2

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
The only problem with using the shield slot for the appearance of wings would be that it would mean only warriors, shaman and priests could have wings.

Reactions: BLUEPAWS and Zaphyra
  • Likex2

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
The only problem with using the shield slot for the appearance of wings would be that it would mean only warriors, shaman and priests could have wings.
I was thinking the Devs might be able to code the wings to be equippable by all classes, then warriors, shamans and priests would need to choose between showing their shield or a pair of wings. However, the shield would need to appear during combat... so I'm not sure this idea would work. 😬

Reactions: BLUEPAWS
  • Likex1

Chris30s

Reader
Platform
PC
I do like the idea of having wings and hats be separate slots, but it would definitely need to be visible on all 5 classes.

Wizards and Archers are actually able to equip a shield... it's just invisible.
My characters have the tombstone, Christmas shield from the EZ, and the 3 shields from the calendar weapon pack in their Wardrobes.
I can click to slot them and accept the changes, but once I close the wardrobe, I can't see the shield.
So it's something besides slotting the item that needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Zaphyra and Jytal
  • Likex2

Deri

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Deri, Sister Derishy, Gruebitten
Platform
iOS
Hunters used to be able to have vanity shields for looks only.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
Having more slots for additional wardrobe pieces on pc is more easier, but on mobile there is the space issue.
That's why if we want the pieces from headdress slot to be separated there are only two solutions:
  1. To change the entire wardrobe interface to fit more slots for hats, horns, wings, tails etc
  2. To have multiple selection for wardrobe slots to select more pieces. That means that some pieces like fairy wings, were the wings and antennas are together, to be separated into wing piece and antenna piece. And it's not only the fairy wings, there are also the angel wings and probably more wardrobe packs that are like that.
I hope my explanation made sense.
Peace ✌

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

nilriM

Mighty Warrior
Characters
nilriM, Lady Merlin
Platform
Android, PC
Please add a new wardrobe slot called back or wings or anything so that wings can be worn with other headwear. This could also be used in the future for capes or scarfs.
I am currently trying to dress up as a chicken with wings but I can't wear the wings because I'm wearing a chicken mask.

Another alternative would be making it so wings in place of shields, this is because if we have wings and a shield on, the shield covers the wings partly and isn't as good looking as just wings.
I love this idea! It would give us the capability of mixing and matching more outfits, it would open up way more options, amazing idea!

Valkress

Legendary Hero
Characters
Valkress Martok Koloth
Platform
Android
I love this idea. I would love to wear my different wings with a different "hat".
Also if the outfit has a tail.. make it so we can just wear the tail with no wings?

Reactions: inkpenguin
  • Likex1

GrimLight44

Reader
Characters
GrimLight44 , GrimLight , DreamLight44 , DreamKnight
Platform
Android, PC
Umm other classes have sheild slot as well, they just can't use sheild but they can have sheild for cosmetic only