Did you like my first video?

• Total voters

Kitty the Hunter

BRA Member
Platform
PC
I love music and the tempo, it really holds my attention and is interesting. Just wanted to add that the rebirth bonus lasts until you are the highest level you have ever been, not just until you are back to when you rebirthed. The way you have it stated might be confusing.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
You might want to add that rebirthing should be done once you complete certain events:
LV 30 should wait until you have defeated Scamander and ended the First main Quest Line
LV 45 after you get the Master key to Travern Isles
LV 60 the 1st part of Pyrrus's History
LV 75 after you get the master key for Pyrrus
LV 90 Whenever you want (I haven't gotten there yet)
I know some of these areas you will go several levels higher than the minium level for each rebirth, but you do get to keep the XP bouns until you hit your previous max level. you will not have to do the grind for medallions again.
You then can also just do what quest you want to do and just hunt Bounty Bosses and explore other areas you may have missed before.

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
Dully noted! I considered rebirth from the moment I immediately made the rebirth on level 30. But those are very good points I can integrate them in a future video. Thanks!

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
In the second video, I think there's a bit of confusion regarding the subclass mastery and quest rewards. How you have your talent points set does NOT affect your quest rewards! (Although I definitely do agree that early on, in particular, it's wise just to choose talents from one subclass or the other, along with possible talents from the middle section.) It's the subclass POWER (to the right of the subclass mastery) on the character page which determines which mastery your quest rewards will have. The higher of the two subclass powers at the time that you pick up the quest will determine the subclass mastery on that quest reward. (Note that the subclass mastery on drop loot gear is entirely random!) And that subclass mastery is based on the base stats from your gear. So, if you're a holy priest and you ONLY want to receive holy gear as quest rewards, make sure that NONE of your equipped pieces of gear has shadow mastery as one of its base stats!

Adricade

Great Adventurer
Characters
Ralther
Platform
Android, PC
I saw two webpages that have written the same thing about masteries affecting drop rewards and given that there were two different webpages I thought that its true. Thanks for that @Zazie I didn't really know that it was false info. Nevertheless made a good point for players to at least fill in their points right?! haha

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1