CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
I don't know how popular this will be, but I am wondering if we could get a winter theme for village? you know like for projects, soil works could bring snow, Armoretum: trees could have snow clumps on them, Empyrean machine... well,.... maybe crystal clear sky? what am I missing?

Agber

Citizen
Characters
Elibana, Arroyo
Platform
PC
Yes, I think some winter scenery in village would be excellent.

Give us some psychological respite from the sweltering summer we are heading into!

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
Don't forget snowmen in the scenery, if we can make them ourselves that would be the icing ;)

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
maybe the tree project could put lights in trees, or simply add lights to whatever type of trees you have selected.
And the soilworks could put presents all over the ground!
and then empyrian machine could do falling snow, snow on branches, roofs and ground

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
And if they do add this to the game, when it's introduced, maybe like the shaman challenge, give a prize to the first 3 villages on each server to unlock all of it.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
And if they do add this to the game, when it's introduced, maybe like the shaman challenge, give a prize to the first 3 villages on each server to unlock all of it.
That could be problematic as not every village is at the same level on those projects which would give the villages that already have everything unlocked an advantage over those that do not, unlike the shaman challenge where every one was on the same footing "Square One"

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
That could be problematic as not every village is at the same level on those projects which would give the villages that already have everything unlocked an advantage over those that do not, unlike the shaman challenge where every one was on the same footing "Square One"
I do think the easiest option would be to add it to the village projects. But maybe add the option to choose which you want to open.