Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Swedbrother, Warbrother+3more
Platform
iOS
Please, can someone explain to an IQ 55 this about joining a guild but not have a house and all that goes with it. Been in a guild but moved out (cancel my house) and thought I by doing that no longer was a part of the guild. I am as you can understand a bit confuse. I know there are a limit of 60 houses. Does that mean it’s also a limit of 60 pers in the guild? Do I need to say I’m a newbie?

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Having a house in a guild village is not tied to being in the guild. (You can have a house outside of guild village and still be in guild.) If you moved out of your house in an attempt to leave the guild it won't work. Type in chatbox: /gleave if your intention is to leave the guild.

Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Platform
iOS
Last edited
That’s news to me..how do I check what guild I belong to? Have only once replied th the question if I wanted to join their guild. Let me ask this: when ingame where can I see what guild I belong to? Been trying to find that information but faile.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
To leave a guild is easy; type /gleave ~or~ join a different guild.

Either will remove you from the first guild.

To find out what guild you are in (if any) type /gshow

Reactions: Myst
  • Likex1

Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Platform
iOS
Having a house in a guild village is not tied to being in the guild. (You can have a house outside of guild village and still be in guild.) If you moved out of your house in an attempt to leave the guild it won't work. Type in chatbox: /gleave if your intention is to leave the guild.
thanks Myst..you the best 😎

Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Platform
iOS
To leave a guild is easy; type /gleave ~or~ join a different guild.

Either will remove you from the first guild.

To find out what guild you are in (if any) type /gshow
And that goes for you too IrishElf 😎

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
On mobile, do you have the '...'s next to chatbox? There are quite a few forgotten commands we can type that are listed there.

Ganda Priest

Citizen
Characters
Platform
iOS
Well, bottom line is in my opinion that they should as soon as possible change this. Kind of stupid that we have to spend hours on something like this. Time is money they say. One solution could be that they have a menu for “Guild/Village” where you can clearly see what Guild you are a part of and Villages to join and so on AND explain how it works so that even a guy like me can understand it. So wake up dear Otter Family..stop losing money on stuff like this.

Zanyman

Lumineer
Characters
Orville, Doo Dah, Pooh Bear
Platform
PC, Steam
What else is confusing, previously, a Guild Village was listed under "Guild Villages" even though it was kept open for settlement. Now they list it under "Villages" if it is open for settlement. We still would like players to know that we are a Guild Village, but open to new settlers with a path for Guild membership.