ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
Thank you all for the warm welcome :D I'll give it my all and try and come up with innovative and fun events that all can enjoy πŸ˜„ and thank you for having me 😁

Bib3594

Master Cook
Characters
BibianeB
Platform
Android, PC
Hi everyone, thanks for all the work you provide :) The events are always nice and with a lot of humor :) It is a pleasure to answer present ;) And thanks very much to the mods and devs that make all this possible :cool:

Reactions: ishanroyc and Jolon
  • Likex2

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
We've recently had to say goodbye to several EC members who stepped down, and we thank them so much for all the time and work they put into working on these events for our community! ❀

Happily, though, I can report that we already have a new member from US2 who has just joined our Committee! Many on that server already know her from some of the fabulous events she's thrown there in the past. (Royal Ball, anyone?) So we are so excited to have the following individual joining our team.

Everyone, please welcome:

Marissa31 :D

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Also, this is a good time to mention that we'd love another player from EU1 to join our Event Committee! So if any of you EU1 players out there are interested, please contact a member of the EC. (See current roster on first page of this thread.)

Thanks, and looking forward to having some more EU1 blood on the Committee! 😁

Rock

Lumineer
Characters
Rockbane, Rockshot, Doc Rock, Rocklord, Rockette, Axelrock, Aquarock
Platform
Android, PC
Welcome, Marissa!

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Everyone, please see the updated roster of your VH Event Committee!

We are so pleased to have two new members from US2 with us! It's only been a few weeks, but these individuals have jumped right in, so enthusiastic and rolling up their sleeves within minutes to start working on events, their intelligence and love of the game very much shining. 😊

Everyone, please welcome:

Kilgharrah and Mynyari

Thank you, Kil and Myn!

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Aaaaand, we've got her at last -- the woman who consistently wins every single contest on EU1, will now be helping to create contests! 😁 Everyone, please welcome Meagan!!! (I personally can't wait to have her on board.)

Oh, you thought I was done? I'm not.

US3. We finally got him, too, and you can only imagine what elaborate mathematical schemes he as in mind. You know him, you love him, please welcome Math Fish!!!!

Yeah, I'm still not done. US3 -- we have another amazing addition for you! A gal who has also already demonstrated her ability to organize her own events, and will be such an asset to EC. Everyone, please welcome: Emeraldae!!!

We are so happy to have you three join us. Thank you. ☺

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
Welcome Meagan, Emeraldae and Math Fish! Glad to have you all here!

Reactions: Meagan
  • Likex1

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
CONGRATULATIONS to our new Event Committee members and THANK YOU to all those who volunteer their time, to create fun events for our community. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’•

Reactions: ishanroyc
  • Likex1