CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
I had stopped on the stairs of Ardent, thinking about what to do next when I caught the fireworks display.

5B02DF1F-EFA7-4D32-B371-0F55C299B2F8.png

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
Bevyns Coille is soo pretty!:love::love::love: I love this shade of blue and the river asthetic!

Screenshot (180).png

If you notice...by changing the camera angle to under water (by dragging the mouse down) we can see the above world from under water.. we can even see the rippling trees etc...such amazing attention to detail!! :love::love:
Screenshot (179).png

Jolon

Adventurer
Characters
Jolon, Jenalya
Platform
iOS
58049AE5-BE1B-4827-B1D7-94941FF296B2.png
Was this a dream? Had incessant forays into the bloody Prince’s domain so infected my psyche to use its landscape as a nightmarish depiction of my sleeping angst? Or was something more nefarious at work? Had Valuspa twisted time again and wrought magics upon the palace so that it became this landscape of fallen bacchanalia slowly being healed by flora? Or was this a look behind the wall of fourth when squishy hunter dies and goes exploring whilst guildmates do the dirty work of Prince control?

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
View attachment 11109
Was this a dream? Had incessant forays into the bloody Prince’s domain so infected my psyche to use its landscape as a nightmarish depiction of my sleeping angst? Or was something more nefarious at work? Had Valuspa twisted time again and wrought magics upon the palace so that it became this landscape of fallen bacchanalia slowly being healed by flora? Or was this a look behind the wall of fourth when squishy hunter dies and goes exploring whilst guildmates do the dirty work of Prince control?
The picture is great! But the caption is greater! Very poetic! And packed with references...on a side note... 1/15 raid size... holy.... what kind of insanity is this? lol

Reactions: Jolon
  • Hahax1

Jolon

Adventurer
Characters
Jolon, Jenalya
Platform
iOS
Journeyman Explorer Log, Day 476: the Forever Tree from a liminal space.
825BD98E-E951-4E13-A2EB-27B93C7E7CC0.png
Mayhap the fae led me astray in that meal of brightcaps, and mayhap it was just hallucinogenic imaginings, but perhaps they led me to the interstices of rock and root, parting the sideways pathway to the sanctuary that surrounds this glorious being of magic incarnate.

Reactions: CaraLox and Halleebell
  • Likex2

Jolon

Adventurer
Characters
Jolon, Jenalya
Platform
iOS
Journeyman Explorer’s Log: Day 485 - Homecoming; the bustle and activity of the capital, so much joy and industry and hope.1EADB954-9DF8-498A-A729-FA9E343FA764.png

Reactions: CaraLox and ishanroyc
  • Likex2

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
Journeyman Explorer’s Log: Day 485 - Homecoming; the bustle and activity of the capital, so much joy and industry and hope.
how did you get up there?

• Hahax1
Royal Guardian
Characters
William Hououin
Platform
iOS, PC
This game looks great, honestly when I started I wasn’t too sure about the art style and how the characters looked.
But it grew on me, and now when I see those ultra anime like character in some other mmos, I’m like “ewww” lol

• Likex1

Jolon

Adventurer
Characters
Jolon, Jenalya
Platform
iOS
Journeyman Explorer’s Log: Day 388 - the moonlit twilight and indigo fields end abruptly in a darkened wood seemingly wrought from a story book; shadows take on life and hidden eyes seem to reach into your being taunting you to explore further. The moon so voluptuous and regal is a beacon whose light does not penetrate the branches, creating a web of shadow that only grows more dim the further along the decrepit pathway one travels.
AEAEFA16-5091-4816-913F-04FF974E3ABA.png

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
PC
In the Blighted Bastille (lvl 70 elder locations) theres glass painting of Mallok with all the 4 legendary artifacts stolen from the 4 heroes and the painting of the 4 heroes in their natural environment. This is such great attention to detail! :love::love::love:
I also highlights a character trait of Pyrrus; he tries to glorify his adopted father wherever he can!

Screenshot (28).png

Reactions: Jolon and CaraLox
  • Likex2

Jolon

Adventurer
Characters
Jolon, Jenalya
Platform
iOS
AF36FFF5-9C78-4D1A-BAB1-1E66B7439C8E.png
Journeyman Explorer’s Log: Day 389 - the spider infested woods behind me, yet a swamp has opened before me. Doubtful am I that these bone relics of creatures once large chose to die here of natural causes, but what manner of creature or creatures await that could take down such large prey? There is a grisly beauty to this swamp, but a beauty with teeth.