Imp

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Impresario | Divindi
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
Greetings! US3 has events going on all the time. Players are encouraged to post their planned crafting parties and other player-driven event on discord. Valyant uses the list from discord to build our event newsletter each week. Below is a list of regularly occurring events on our server.

Ideas: If you have an idea and would like event committee support, please contact a member of the US3 Event Committee! I’ll add any known recurring events to the list below. If you’re hosting something that’s recurring and it’s not on discord, please let me know what the event is, and when it regularly occurs.

Poetry in Summer’s Hollow - Please join us for this relaxing social event each month where you are both the entertainer and the entertained. We will meet in Summer’s Hollow Theater. Bring a favorite poem or an original poem to share as we will each take turns on the stage to read our poem.

Headlines on a Boat - This is a fun, social event that occurs monthly in Kingsport. Join others on a cruise around the bay. Your host will provide four letters to the ship’s passengers, and we will entertain ourselves with the humorous and odd headlines we create from the letters. For example, HOAB = Headlines on a Boat.

Stories on the Strand - The famed storyteller, Professor Goose, has once again gone missing and all of Ardent’s children refuse to go to bed until they hear a new bedtime story. King Leo has made a desperate plea for the heroes of the realm to gather together and solve this situation immediately so all of Ardent’s parents can have a moment of peace and quiet. Join us in Dagmar Strand once each month to help us write a new bed time story for the children’s of Ardent.

Live Charity Auction and Crafting Party - The Ardent Orphans Society invites you to participate in their live charity auction and crafting party. This event is hosted monthly in Marigold Harbor. The orphans of Ardent have collected many amazing things to offer at the charity auction, and all the proceeds go into funding their amazing adventures. We’ve sent them to the moon. We’ve brought them back. They’ve scuba dived with llamas and surfed in volcanoes. They’ve been in laser-mounted, child-sized hamster balls to explore the realms safely. Now help us raise money for their next adventure!

Crafting Parties - Crafting parties occur regularly each week in Marigold, but times and dates are subject to change. At the time of this post, they regularly occur on Fridays at 8 PM Eastern, Saturdays at 1 PM Eastern (every other week), and Saturdays at 6 PM Eastern.

Server Rift Run - Join us weekly for a server Rift Run. Portal is through Sanctorium. Level 75 and above required to enter. Mondays at 7 PM Eastern.

Server Elder Hunt - Occurs weekly immediately following the rift run (approximately 7:30 PM Eastern on Mondays). Elder teams are organized via world chat.

Hide and Seek - This is a randomly occurring event that happens once or twice weekly. A member of the event committee will log in and announce the upcoming events in world chat. After the announcements, the event committee member hides somewhere in the world and gives a hint on where to find him / her. The first five people to find the EC member and opens trade gets a small prize.

justbequiet

Citizen
Platform
iOS, PC
Mountain Speedway (Drom, Shiverspine, Gargoyle Caves) - Players will race from a starting point to a specified location. The first 3 to the finish line are the winners. No Pads, teleports or killing the guardians but map shortcuts outside those 2 are free game.

I proposed harder maps like Drom, Shiverspine and gargoyle caves because it will be a test of people's speed, turning control, and map knowledge.

For an easier alternative, I propose Crystal Spire since there are several shortcuts that people can take if you play smart (beyond pad and guardian)

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Mountain Speedway (Drom, Shiverspine, Gargoyle Caves) - Players will race from a starting point to a specified location. The first 3 to the finish line are the winners. No Pads, teleports or killing the guardians but map shortcuts outside those 2 are free game.

I proposed harder maps like Drom, Shiverspine and gargoyle caves because it will be a test of people's speed, turning control, and map knowledge.

For an easier alternative, I propose Crystal Spire since there are several shortcuts that people can take if you play smart (beyond pad and guardian)
Spire isn't difficult, just an annoyingly long run. I'd much prefer a drom for harder zone