Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
It was suggested to me to also post the US3 Newsletters on the forum as well so I will post previous and new ones here.
A few disclaimers, these are not my events, they are created and hosted by the Otters, event committee, or players themselves; if you tell me you want to host an event and are expecting me to give you items to run it, you are out of luck.

If you want to have your event on the newsletter, mail me in game details such as what you want to call the event, the time (and time zone), the place, and description of the event. Do not message me in forums since I don't always check it. Do not whisper me the finalized event details, whisper me if you want to discuss it but mail me the event details in case I forget or I am afk and I never see your messages. Alternatively, if you post it to the VnH main Discord Channel ( https://discord.gg/NRxBzgn )for US3 events, I will include those as well.

I post the Newsletters on Sunday nights so if you want an event listed on it, send it before Sunday. I might be busy and may post it on Mondays in some circumstances but, you should expect to see the Newsletters by Monday.

I have a list of players who are subbed to the Newsletter, typically guild leaders/officers or village mayors, who forward the Newsletter to their guilds/villages. To forward a mail, hit reply to the mail you want to forward, remove the original sender, then you can either click the check box for all guild (pc only, Devs please change this), click the check box for all village, or type in a player you want to forward the mail to.

To sub, send me an in game mail with the toon name, current guild, current village, and if you are planning to forward the Newsletter your guild, village, other people, or not forwarding the Newsletter. If multiple people from the same guild or village are asking for the Newsletter, I will ask someone to forward it instead so the list of subs isn't extremely long (I can only send the Newsletter to 3 subs at a time and imagine how many subs there are).

I plan to just copy paste the Newsletters here but if I recall something, I may comment on the Newsletter as well.

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
The Totally Real Ardent Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
To subscribe/unsubscribe to the Newsletter, mail Jytal. To add events to the Newsletter, mail Jytal or post the event in US3 Events Channel on Discord, https://discord.gg/NRxBzgn

~EVENTS~
For the week of August 2nd to August 8th
All times are Eastern Standard Time

MONDAY
- 6:30pm: Rift, Arcane Rift lv75+, definitely a bit too late to join
- 7:00pm: Elder Hunt, check World Chat, probably bit late to join
- 7:30pm: 95 Elders, in Zorian Bountylands

SATURDAY
- 1:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, bring your own chairs
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, bring your own spiders

The Legit Ardent Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
To add events to the Newsletter, mail Jytal or post the event in US3 Events Channel on Discord, https://discord.gg/NRxBzgn
**For those who are subscribed to the Newsletter directly from Jytal, please send a confirmation mail this week to ensure everyone on the subscription list is still active.**

~EVENTS~
*For the week of August 9th to August 15th*
*All times are Eastern Standard Time*

MONDAY
- 6:30pm: Rift, Arcane Rift lv75+, not too late to join
- 7:00pm: Elder Hunt, check World Chat, definitely not too late to join
- 7:30pm: 95 Elders, in Zorian Bountylands, someone please send meds

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, thank you Dark Phoenix for adding a new weekly Crafting Party!

SATURDAY
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, the bonus question during trivia is not Cinderella, I think

~POLL QUESTION~
What is your favorite class in V&H? Send your responses to Jytal!

The Ardent Post Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of August 16th to 22nd, all times are Eastern Standard Time.
To add events to the Newsletter, mail Jytal or post the event in US3 Events Channel on Discord, https://discord.gg/NRxBzgn

MONDAY
- 6:30pm: Rift, Arcane Rift lv75+
- 7:00pm: Elder Hunt, check World Chat
- 7:30pm: 95 Elders, Zorian Bountylands, maybe this week there'll be cookies?

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, so

WEDNESDAY
- 9:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, many

SATURDAY
- 1:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, craft
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, parties!

SUNDAY
- 6:30pm: Darts, TBA, better practice your aim...

~POLL QUESTION~
The most favorite class was hunters which was a vast majority followed by wizards.
Did you enjoy your s'mores last week? Send your responses to Jytal!

The World Wide Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of August 23rd to 29th, all times are Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY
- 7:30pm: 95 Elders, Zorian Bountylands, maybe we should ask for brownies instead

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, someone should craft some turkey

WEDNESDAY
- 8:00pm: Headlines On A Boat, in Kingsport, IMP'S EVENTS ARE BACK

SATURDAY
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, or craft ice cream...

SUNDAY
- 6:30pm: Escape Room, TBA, please don't ask me questions on this event, I'm just as terrified as you are

~POLL QUESTION~
Valyant enjoyed his s'mores!
Would you rather join a guild or public village? Send your responses to Jytal!

Quizmato's Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of August 30th to September 5th, all times are Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY
- 7:30pm: 95 Elders, Zorian Bountylands

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, ADDITIONAL INFO, show up in your worst outfit and have a chance to win a make-over! Fashion trivia questions will also be asked during the party!

WEDNESDAY
- 8:00pm: Stories on the Strand, in Dagmar Strand, IMP EVENTS ARE BACK

SATURDAY
- 1:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold

SUNDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold

~POLL QUESTION~
Best out of context answer, "i would rather be on a remote island"
What features do you wish the game had? Send your responses to Jytal!

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Quizmato's Memorandum contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of September 6th to September 12th, all times in Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY
- oops

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, this time show up without clothes! This may or may not be part of the event.

WEDNESDAY
- 8:00pm: Live Charity Auction and Craft Party, in Marigold, IMP EVENTS ARE BACK

SATURDAY
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, show up on spider mounts! This is definitely part of the event.

SUNDAY
- 6:30pm: Escape Room pt2, wherever Quizmato leaves you this week, hopefully you'll make it back.

~POLL QUESTION~
Which raid is your favorite and why is it Orla’s Veldt? Send your responses to Ceres12!

The Oasis Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of September 13th to September 20th, all times in Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY
- 7:30pm: lv95 Elders, Zorian Bountylands

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, serving sand pies

WEDNESDAY
Last day to register for SAVING MARVELOUS PRIVATE OTTER, sign up here https://villagersandheroes.com/forums/threads/saving-marvel-ous-private-otter-event.5295/

SATURDAY
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, in Marigold, serving extra protein definitely not spider pie

SUNDAY
- 6:30pm: Manhunt, hunt or be hunted >:)

~POLL QUESTION~
Which raid is your favorite and why is it Orla’s Veldt? Send your responses to Jytal!
We want more responses :)

The Marvel Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of September 20th to September 26th, all times in Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY
- 5:30pm: Crafting Party, Marigold, THERE'S

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, Marigold, FIVE

FRIDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, Marigold, CRAFTING

SATURDAY
- 1:00pm: Crafting Party, Marigold, PARTIES
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, Marigold, LISTED

SUNDAY
- 6:30pm: Detectives vs Killers, look to your left, now look to your right, one of them might be the killer, watch out!

~POLL QUESTION~
Which Marvel hero is your favorite? Send your responses to Jytal!
Dear MathFish, is the Crafting Critique post coming next?

The Jytal is Forgetful Newsletter contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of September 27th to October 3rd, all times in Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY

TUESDAY
- 7:00pm: Crafting Party, Marigold

WEDNESDAY
- 8:00pm: Ardent Orphan Live Charity Auction and Crafting Party, Marigold

SATURDAY
- 6:30pm: Crafting Party, Marigold

SUNDAY
- 8:00pm: Crafting Party, Marigold

~POLL QUESTION~
Which species of squirrel is your favorite? Send your responses to Jytal!
Iron man was the most favorite Marvel Hero! Followed by Captain America and Captain Marvel!

Imp

Lumineer
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, PC
This is indeed helpful to have here Jytal. Thank you.

Reactions: Zaphyra
  • Likex1

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Last edited
The Tobek Times #10
The Tobek Times contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of October 4th to October 10th, all times in Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY

TUESDAY

SATURDAY
- 1:00pm: Crafting Party, Marigold

~POLL QUESTION~
What is your favorite Oreo? Send your responses to Jytal!
Flying Squirrels are the favorite squirrel! Highlight response of, "roasted".... some of you are real weird...

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
Last edited
The Okay Oky Obiter Dictum #11
The Okay Oky Obiter Dictum contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of October 11th to October 17th, all times in Eastern Standard Time.

MONDAY
- 7:30pm: lv95 Elders, Zorian Bountylands, who let the Drake out?

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY
- 8:00pm: Poetry in Summers Hollow, Summer Hollow's Theater, Romeo o Romeo! Let down your golden hair!... I'm not too good at this

SATURDAY

~POLL QUESTION~
Is the gear system adequate, how could it be improved? Send your responses to Jytal!
Strawberry chocolate Oreos were the favorite followed by double stuffed, please choose a real flavor next time

Jacinta

Citizen
Platform
PC
I would like to leave a suggestion for mobile users on this event mail newspaper.:geek: If you can please leave it to just list events only for the mail that you send in the game? The reason being is that on mobile its rather confusing with the extra details you include in the mail, and is very jumbled up.:oops: Thank you for this consideration. :love:

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
I would like to leave a suggestion for mobile users on this event mail newspaper.:geek: If you can please leave it to just list events only for the mail that you send in the game? The reason being is that on mobile its rather confusing with the extra details you include in the mail, and is very jumbled up.:oops: Thank you for this consideration. :love:
You'll have to be more specific on what is confusing and examples if possible. I play on mobile and only log on to pc to send newsletters out so I see it multiple ways.
Every day is separated by a line space, every event separated by a dash followed by the time, name of event, place, and if there is something special there will be a description, if nothing special something silly might be added as a description if there is space to allow for it.

Jytal

Servant of Mallok
Platform
iOS
The Ranubis Runner #12
The Ranubis Runner contains the server wide events throughout the week in US3.
This is for the week of October 18th to October 24th, all times in Eastern Standard Time.

MALLOK'S MENACING NIGHTS
Visit the forum for details, https://villagersandheroes.com/forums/threads/mallok’s-menacing-nights-us3-halloween-event-schedule.5414/
Trick or Treating in your Villages is up for registration, details are in the forums. Spooky events to follow!

MONDAY
Trick or Treat Registration Opens

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY
- 8:00pm: Headlines on a Boat, Kingsport

SATURDAY
- 1:00pm: Crafting Party, Marigold