MasUcon

Shaman
Platform
Android
Hiya All , thanks for coming and the join , I named the event as
"US1 Rainbow Party"
to all of you who want to watch,please click the link Btw,I don't aim to monetize it for my personal needs,(because im not youtuber or streamer) maybe later haha ::unsure:
this is just for entertainment and Fun purpose..,
I like V&H MMO and the developer is very cool πŸ€©πŸ‘
I also like the community,
meeting great and kind players, even though we have many language differences, I never find it as a difficulties, as you can see im using english translator atm,
With this video I hope you enjoy and always healthy, forgive all the shortcomings in it (mobile rrcording), I already miss my old laptop :(

ps: the footage is still raw i haven't edited it as this is just the starting.
you may also visit my channel because there also another V&H videos there..
"bows" πŸ™‡
-MasUcon
US1 The Rainbow Party

MasUcon

Shaman
Platform
Android
Last edited
So fun to see Mas!! And we are glad you returned to US1!!
BTW, you do much better with your English than I could ever do trying to speak your language!
Thank you Rishi :) this videotape 2013 is for you .. I used to live in US1 for quite a long time which was full of joy, lots of memories in it, when I was at zero English I had to open two tabs for translators (sometimes I still have it open lol), there were players all over the world around me maybe players from all continents was there haha, and i'm still thankful i can rediscover it now and it's even more fantastic! Thank you for the warm welcome from all of you at US1, Thank you very much!

Reactions: IrishElf and Anthem
  • Lovex1
  • Likex1

MasUcon

Shaman
Platform
Android
For those of you who want to know how Ardent City 2013 looks like and Maiden is the highest zone (ft Juanes (hiram abiff) πŸ‘‰ excuse the graphics and qualityπŸ˜–πŸ€£

MasUcon

Shaman
Platform
Android
And this is one of the events Contest 2015 that make me happy to win it , Thanks Sarah OtterπŸ™‡ thanks For Watching :)

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Thank you Rishi :) this videotape 2013 is for you ..
I used to live in US1 for quite a long time which was full of joy, lots of memories in it, when I was at zero English I had to open two tabs for translators (sometimes I still have it open lol), there were players all over the world around me maybe players from all continents was there haha, and i'm still thankful i can rediscover it now and it's even more fantastic! Thank you for the warm welcome from all of you at US1, Thank you very much!
<3 Thank you Mas. I always loved watching your chat in your language. It was so pretty! I am happy you have returned and are having fun!

Elijah Lin

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Elijahiel
Platform
iOS
Thank you, btw I politely asked them to come in a whisper, I didn't design anything for the action, I didn't expect them to end up being so enthusiastic and harmonious, maybe I'll make another vid record yay.. 😝
Those are the best ones when everyone comes together in spontaneous gathering and mischief πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸŒˆ