Wait

Great Adventurer
Characters
Wait,Bubble O Seven, Powunow, Wait 4Bubbles, and Baby Bubble
Platform
iOS, PC
Last edited
US1 Halloween Event Proposal

It was suggested to me to post the proposal for a US1 Halloween Event. So I am writing to reach out to the events committee and whoever else may be involved with reviewing this proposal from the Mad Otters Staff on behalf of the US1 Server community.

I cannot recall exactly when but it was at least 4 years or longer, but we did an event in the Spooky Druda arena within the Spooky Town Event zone one year. There was a costume judging contest and if I recall correctly, it had categories to include all level players considering what wardrobe capacities that they may have, especially when there were newer players participating. I recall forming a line so that the judges could look at eachc contestant. There was also a “trick or treat” activity that followed so that players could pickup treats from the assigned event hosts. It was a lot of fun and over the years, there are those of us that still talk about how enjoyable this event is. If anyone recalls the details more specifically, than I have, feel to make some comments? Suggestions?

ADDING INFORMATION: WE ALL WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE RETURN OF MR. PUMPKINHEAD! Wouldn't you?

There was also an idea of a Haunted House that you would have to go through and earn prizes or having a Haunted Ladder with Spooky and some newly created monsters there. However, I am not sure if that is a “bit over the top for a suggestion” or not but I felt to “put it out there” in case you may still want to mull those ideas over.

Would the Event Committee/Mad Otters be available and open to the idea of hosting this event again?

Thank you for your time and considerations to this proposal. We appreciate all the efforts you make to host server wide events on US1. I feel, that most of us really enjoy those and have made fond memories of those events over the years.

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Rather than a costume contest, I'd like to see a "best trick or athletic trick" contest. Everyone can do those but not all players have costumes :)

Reactions: Zazie and Wait
  • Likex2

Zaphyra

Master Villager
Characters
Retired
Platform
Android, PC
I'd love a Costume Contest and Trick or Treat event on ALL servers... and I'm hoping the Halloween EZ will introduce a new Haunted House Ladder... with ghosts, ghouls and skellys! 👻👹☠

Soul Taker

Merchant
Characters
Soul Taker, Sba, Lifu, Caloliz
Platform
Android, PC
I would love for this event if the devs add a "soul reaper/black robe" gnopack, like the one that appears with a scythe if you google it. Also, (imo) a nice idea would be to add among the gnopacks u can buy, weapons skins, like the scythe for example.
Something with The legend of Sleepy Hollow theme would be really cool too!

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
I would love for this event if the devs add a "soul reaper/black robe" gnopack, like the one that appears with a scythe if you google it. Also, (imo) a nice idea would be to add among the gnopacks u can buy, weapons skins, like the scythe for example.
Something with The legend of Sleepy Hollow theme would be really cool too!
The Scythe (or something simular) is a shadow priest weapon; I have a few appearances of it I picked up (and I think it can also be found in one of the priest weapon gnogpacks in crown store)