SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Good luck! We're not running daily anymore on US2 :(, but it was fun while we were!

Reactions: KAVE
  • Sadx1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
We might not be either, it is next to impossible to get a decent run with 6 players. And the rewards aren't worth it when we can't do it in gold or silver time. So sad!

Reactions: Rohana
  • Sadx1

SprigOfHalcyon

Master Farmer
Royal Guardian
Platform
Android, PC
Yeah, we were bronzes at first, but each time, we got a little stronger, and then it was like, boom, we exploded into getting silvers almost all the time and gold if the right folks showed up.

good luck to you, you're right you need more than 6 people. I feel like we don't really have enough on US2 either, but we have like 20 people with it unlocked (and like 10 people per run ish). Hope some more folks on your server unlock it!

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
we exploded into getting silvers almost all the time and gold if the right folks showed up.
Yep, it makes a huge difference when people show up fully socketed, and have given real consideration to rune selection. All the little gains help too. Grab those superior runes you get from elder drop recipes, make the items, and share them with each other to build your team up.

We've had gold runs with just 6 players on US3. It can be done!

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
On US3 it seems more people are in game who like to run around 8pm est-9pm est. I'm not going to imply it is "easy" to get sliver and gold but it does get easier the more runs you make.

Lucas Crowalker

Great Adventurer
Characters
Lucas Crowalker, Lucas Dragonheart, Lucas Pheonixfire
Platform
iOS, PC
I have heard that if you defeat level 95 Elders you get a free dragon mount, do you get it even if you finish in bronze tier?

Anthonyv3

Warrior
Characters
anthony1ato , YnohtSuiTen
Platform
Android, PC
where they meet for the 8pm EDT run?

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I am 94 - what should I have in place when I hit 95 to make me a contributor?
The most important thing is to have protection from all the Blights. So, at least a basic hat rune, blood rune on the armor, shade rune on the belt, death rune on the gloves, and ash rune on the boots. (And assuming that your holy priest is your lvl 94 toon, feel free to hit me up in game for a 5 star mythic holy ash mace, assuming that you don't mind one crafted by an armor master instead of a weapons master.) :)

Reactions: Panthera and Kookaburra
  • Hahax1
  • Lovex1