Xadi

Huntress
Characters
Xadi
Platform
Android
For long quests that require counting of hundreds of quests or kills, could the quest tracking feature of mobile be updated to track this? I know the count shows up on PC, but on mobile, the quest will refer you to the quest tracker to check your progress, but it doesn't actually display a count. I just have to fly blind until I complete the quest. Then, the quest tracker will show that that part of the quest has been fulfilled.

It would be nice to know how close I am to completing the requirements of the quest without needing an external list that I created manually to keep track (which I have already done for sugar sweet now -learned my lesson from Grinchta's Lair)

Thank you :)

ripcord

Wizard
Characters
ripcord
Platform
iOS
Yes it would nice to have this on mobile!

As a bandaid,you can see the total number of toys you made since the event started. For me since I did every quest each day I did quests I just had to multiply the number of a toy made by 11. It’s not a perfect in game counter but it’s something.

Reactions: Xadi
  • Likex1

Mystic River

Priestess
Platform
iOS
On mobile if you are tracking the quest long press the quest icon, don’t just click. I have had it show me counts of kills and items left to get for a quest. It doesn’t work for all quests but does help.

Reactions: Xadi
  • Likex1