Agber

Citizen
Characters
Agamemnon,coober,catweazel, +1
Platform
PC
haha, well I do have "reality obligations" however the game does have settings.
And sarcasm, the "lowest form of wit" is problably an improvement on pomposity.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
haha, well I do have "reality obligations" however the game does have settings.
And sarcasm, the "lowest form of wit" is problably an improvement on pomposity.
Why is it that "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" and "the pun is the lowest form of humor" and yet, it requires an intellectual process to convey sarcasm and craft a pun? I strongly suspect those quotes are from dullards with no sense of humor. ;) :p

Sewer

Master Grubber
Platform
PC
Even if one is unable to earn enough ez currency for their goals, I feel the xp there is more than adequate and therefore a great reason to participate.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1
Characters
Tiffa, Ruby Wolf
Platform
Android, PC
Even if one is unable to earn enough ez currency for their goals, I feel the xp there is more than adequate and therefore a great reason to participate.
I don't completely agree, I would love to see some items,gold and materials drop from monsters (only 1 item drop per 10 monsters) too, that way it is more cost effective for players to stay in zone or to travel to zone to fight the bosses.

Reactions: Sewer
  • Likex1

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
PC
What is going on with next part of update, you Devs have gone quite.
Is it going to be this year or next year, maybe i missed a forum post but i just spent the last hour looking for some info and the last info was August.
Anyhow some info on whats up would be yeah great.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
I can tell you all this much: Our amazing tester team is hard at work testing the new build. The build will go live when it's ready. :) (When released, Equinox and The Vale will have been removed, and a little zone known as The Haunted Moors will have been added.)

Triera

Citizen
Characters
Triera
Platform
Android
[QUOTE = "Сара Оттер, должность: 25627, участник: 7"]
Я могу рассказать вам все это: наша удивительная команда тестировщиков усердно работает над тестированием новой сборки. Сборка будет запущена, когда будет готова. :) (После выхода «Равноденствие» и «Долина» будут удалены, а также будет добавлена небольшая зона, известная как «Призрачные мавры».)
[/ QUOTE]
Скажи мне, пожалуйста Tell me, please, when will the update be launched? We're looking forward to it!

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
any updated ETA on the new level increase patch?

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox
Platform
iOS, PC
any updated ETA on the new level increase patch?

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
ROFL, same time!

happinessnjoi

Priestess
Platform
iOS
I don’t see any dates on these posts. When you say Monday or Tuesday of next week, do you mean 7th or 8th October or 14th or 15th October?

Thanks

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Platform
iOS, PC
I don’t see any dates on these posts. When you say Monday or Tuesday of next week, do you mean 7th or 8th October or 14th or 15th October?

Thanks
I was assuming this coming week.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1