Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Hi, Everyone,

As you all know, for the past few weeks, the event zone has remained long past its stay because of a bug pertaining to Google, which has prevented us from being able to push any new Android builds. That issue has still not been entirely resolved, however, enough progress has been made to the extent that we are now ready push the build, which we will do on Monday, February 4th.

BUT, before then, it is essential that all Android players be aware of several issues:
  • If you are an Android player using a Quick Play account (an anonymous account), you will need to register it before Monday! Please do this. Register your anonymous accounts with your emails so that they are firmly in our system before we push the new build. There is a possibility that the bug could wipe all Quick Play accounts. So, again, please register your accounts!
  • Once we do push the build, all Android players will likely need to completely uninstall the game, then reinstall it. We can’t say for sure, but just in case, please be prepared for your devices to not update as they normally would. Once you do uninstall the game, then reinstall it, however, devices will successfully be updated with the new build.

iOS, Steam, and regular SAC players will not be affected by anything related to this bug. This is strictly an Android issue.

We will be sending out push notifications on Android devices twice daily until Monday, alerting our players that they must register anonymous accounts. Please spread the word, too, if you can. Thanks, everyone!

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
For those Android users who are unsure whether or not they use Quick Play;
Quick Play accounts are those accounts that you did not log into with an email address and password. They can be created when nobody is logged into the game on Android, and can be connected to an email later on, when someone decided they like the game (or not).

If you play Android and you log in with an email and password before playing the game, your account is safe.

Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
Will patch notes be released before Monday?

IoOvOo

Wizard
Characters
loOvOo
Platform
Android, PC
Finally!!! Thanks to Otters! Can’t wait to update the game on Spring Festival! A sweet welcome to the New Year :D

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Will patch notes be released before Monday?
This build is strictly for the purpose of removing the event zone, so there are no patch notes because that is the only change. And it should have happened three weeks ago, so we can understand why people now in February are expecting a big patch full of fun things, but that is not the case. Unfortunately, the Google bug threw off our entire schedule, but you can still expect the Sugarsweet event zone at a later time. ;)

Aernak

Lumineer
Characters
Aernak, Karametra, Yondalla
Platform
iOS
This build is strictly for the purpose of removing the event zone, so there are no patch notes because that is the only change. And it should have happened three weeks ago, so we can understand why people now in February are expecting a big patch full of fun things, but that is not the case. Unfortunately, the Google bug threw off our entire schedule, but you can still expect the Sugarsweet event zone at a later time. ;)
I can’t lie... I am so bummed right now.

Jurksch

Hunter
Characters
Jurksch, Murksch, TiffanyWeh,
Platform
Android, PC
...we can still expect the Sugarsweet zone at a later time...:)))

Thank you Sarah. Totaly fine with that. all I wanted to know . Going to grow my chickens^^

CalmWind

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS, PC
Will the servers go down at all for SAC players? If so is there an ETA?

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Will the servers go down at all for SAC players? If so is there an ETA?
yes, because the SAC players still have an eventzone that needs removing. The only difference is they will not be influenced by the android bug. There is no ETA, the build will go live once otters are up and fed it to the serverbuilder

Shadowcave

Wizard
Characters
Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
Platform
PC
I'll be honest. I am rather glad to get an event break before "Fluffy Pink Zone" is back :) I am looking forward to a nice peaceful wallop around the zones :D
Will there be any changes this year? I am guessing u have been rather busy Google Bugging.