vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
I play in US3 and in AEST as such I am not able to meet a lot of people.
There is a quest called "Pretty Fleece Mad Sheep".
In order to proceed further I am asked to turn in 100 Cragtweed Fleece which I recently understood is obtained from lvl 60 sheep. :(

For someone like me who likes to quest alone and not so much interested in ranching, this has simply stopped me from progressing in the main quest.

Can someone sell me "Cragtweed fleece" or put some in AH (as of now there is none in AH) ?

My ID is PredatorX in US3

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
I play in US3 and in AEST as such I am not able to meet a lot of people.
There is a quest called "Pretty Fleece Mad Sheep".
In order to proceed further I am asked to turn in 100 Cragtweed Fleece which I recently understood is obtained from lvl 60 sheep. :(

For someone like me who likes to quest alone and not so much interested in ranching, this has simply stopped me from progressing in the main quest.

Can someone sell me "Cragtweed fleece" or put some in AH (as of now there is none in AH) ?

My ID is PredatorX in US3
actually that's not really a main quest and doesn't really have a continuation. It just give you key to access stone garden and there is an alternative for this quest at Knockroe village that require killing mob at Sapphira Lament instead

Queeny

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Jenny The Brave ...
Platform
Android, PC
Prove it on the kobolds is the other quest by Crispus (G3) Knockroe Villagewhich also rewards with the Gargoyle garden key.

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
Last edited
Thanks for the reply.

Also another main quest got stuck because of high level villager skills requirement.

Main Quest Screenshot

Screenshot_20200107_091858_com.madotter.vhmmo.jpg

My Villagers Stats Screenshot

Screenshot_20200107_091940_com.madotter.vhmmo.jpg

I am aware I can get the so mentioned items from AH but AH is not healthy at all in US3.

I play at AEST and I am not able to get into any guilds (I even spammed looking for guild..for like a week with no takers)

Having a "villager skill" requirment is not appealing at all for folks who play alone.

I agree that for high level dungeons and stuff, you can force social aspect but NOT for just leveling the main quest to experience the lore/story content.

Also can any one let me know how many such main quests are strewn with these villager skills reqs going forward...I am currently at lvl 60 and I would like to be aware :(

vpy

Reader
Characters
Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
Thanks Meszaros for the Lady's lashes :)

Omnigma

Merchant
Characters
Omnigma
Platform
PC, Steam
You can probably get some of the required items from the auction house, with a bit of luck. Other then that, I might suggest asking for assistance in the Looking For channel.Never know when someone might see it and respond. GL!

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
Send me a mail reminding on US3. Next tine I login (later today) I'll send you the fleece. I'm in Bangkok time zone.

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Also can any one let me know how many such main quests are strewn with these villager skills reqs going forward...I am currently at lvl 60 and I would like to be aware
There are quite a lot of those. At pyrron zone I believe there are one more of such quest that require lot of herbs, after that the next one is at copse of treant (around lvl 77-79), and at 80+ there are a few more every few level

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Imp

Reader
Characters
Impresario | Divindi
Platform
iOS, PC
I don’t know if it is still the case, but there are a couple of players on AEST playing in the Elite guild. They may not have room, but at least you might be able to make some friends there. :)