KitzyKitt

Shaman
Characters
Kitzy
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Some PC users are having issues connecting. The servers are all accessible via mobile.

Reactions: IrishElf
  • Likex1

IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
No the server isn't down, others are having the same issue. Blue, others (as well as myself ) are getting that same exact message but there isn't a problem with their connections either.
Please, anyone having this issue do a bug report and if you can go to the log in screen and see if you can click properties then navigate to the V&H Launcher from your program files.

If you are getting the connection error as Blue is above, close it and try again. I did it 4 times tonight and got in. Try to be patient and give it a bit of time to see if it'll load.

Reactions: KitzyKitt
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie, Neither, Baa
Platform
  1. PC
I'm currently having issues getting the launcher to work on pc, too. It was fine earlier this evening (roughly 4-5 hours ago.) About an hour ago, I started trying to log back in. No success so far!

The issue seems to be with the launcher. It sits at "Preparing 0%" for the usual length of time. However, instead of loading the game and getting to the screen where you can click the Play button, it then changes to just "0%" and STICKS there for about 5 minutes. If I don't force close it before then, I get that error message about "connection issues." (Not the brown box pop-up about connection issues, but the one with the white background that says "Connection problems were encountered while updating. Please check your internet connection and try again....)

I tried running an old launcher file that I accessed by looking through my pc's program files. In the background of the screenshot below, you can see a series of "Failed to download" errors followed by "Failed to download new manifest"

I think I'm off to bed for the night. Bye-bye, 75/75 bounty power on five toons and 43/75 on toon #6! :cry:

Attachments

• Failed to download new manifest.png
    Failed to download new manifest.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 5

chiefta

Citizen
Characters
chiefta
Platform
  1. PC
Das Spiel ist über Handy erreichbar.
Über PC keine Verbindung möglich !

Firebird

Wizard
Platform
  1. PC
Once again European and PC users that are not sleeping are at a disadvantage with having downtime during play hours urgh!!!! Hope its back up soon.

workaaaa

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Characters
pauli100, männe, brion, baronesse, 1eri1
Platform
  1. PC
Kann auch wieder nicht ins Spiel, hoffentlich nicht wieder drei Tage.:weinen::weinen:

Reactions: Zazie and Kalinkakarin
  • Likex1
  • Sadx1

Merlinda

Wizard
Royal Guardian
Platform
  1. PC
alle PC Spieler kommen nicht ins Spiel, ich auch nicht :(
Habe es schon gemeldet und hoffe der Fehler wird schnell gefunden und behoben.

all PC players do not get into the game, me neither :(
I have already reported it and hope the bug will be found and fixed quickly.

Kalinkakarin

Hunter
Characters
Kalinkakarin und andere Püppi`s :-)
Platform
  1. PC

Wer ersetzt uns den Ausfall? Eventzone oder auch die Ardentkisten. :rolleyes:

Tiberius

Neonga Nation
Forum Moderator
Last edited
unverändert, selbe fehler meldung

Wir arbeiten noch dran. Mehr, sobald wir mehr wissen. :)

EDIT: Wer Zugriff auf einen VPN hat, der kann probieren, über ein anderes Land reinzugehen. Bei mir hat Österreich, Niederlande oder andere Nachbarländer funktioniert. Oder die Mobilversion sollte in vielen Fällen wohl auch gehen.

Sarah Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Just a quick update -- previously, I had posted we were rebooting all the servers. That is not the case now. We will be doing EU1 though. Still looking at data from US3 servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.