Mynyari

Priestess
Characters
Heidrun, Mynyari
Platform
Android
Is it safe to delete them? I have a number of toys and companions that are in my toy box and in my inventory. Bog frog, traven conch (lol), several others.

Reactions: Allison Wonderland
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Is it safe to delete them? I have a number of toys and companions that are in my toy box and in my inventory. Bog frog, traven conch (lol), several others.
if you double checked that they are in your toybox and it works from the toybox you can delete it. If you cant find it back in the toybox and/or it doesnt work, dont delete it. unless it didnt go soulbound and it didnt activate on all toons toybox and you'd want to use it on a different (some day new) toon too.

Reactions: Zaphyra and Mynyari
  • Likex2

Allison Wonderland

Priestess
Royal Guardian
Platform
PC
I have tried to put several in the toy box and they will not move to the box. The ones purchased from the crown show and are account bound will appear in the box. The bog frog is one but some of the older toys from past event zones will not move to the box either. Is anyone able to move the bog frog toy to the toy box?

BLUEPAWS

Great Adventurer
Characters
Spotsthecheetah
Platform
Android
I have tried to put several in the toy box and they will not move to the box. The ones purchased from the crown show and are account bound will appear in the box. The bog frog is one but some of the older toys from past event zones will not move to the box either. Is anyone able to move the bog frog toy to the toy box?
Tried on several characters, that's a nope

Mynyari

Priestess
Characters
Heidrun, Mynyari
Platform
Android
My bog frog is in my toy box... and in my inventory.

Chris30s

Reader
Platform
PC
Yes, as long as it's a soulbound toy and you are sure that you have a copy of the toy in your toybox, then go ahead and delete it from your inventory.
If it's an account bound toy, you might want to put it in your vault, just in case you create a new character and that toybox needs it for some reason.

Reactions: Littlenymph
  • Likex1