KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
I am allowing teams to recruit a few more players to help even out the numbers for rounds II and III. Teams can have a maximum of 10 players. So if you missed out on registration and want to join, now's your chance!

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Results for Round II were posted last night!

Bonus points for Round III are now available. Additionally, check out the new Perks section right underneath the bonus points section.

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
  • (+5 points if 3 unique members successfully traverse backwards across the chains in the Lava Dome)
What's a unique member and how far does a player have to go backwards?

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
  • (+5 points if 3 unique members successfully traverse backwards across the chains in the Lava Dome)
What's a unique member and how far does a player have to go backwards?
For unique player, this means that the same player cannot traverse backwards 3 times. It has to be a different player each time.

As far as the chains themselves, these are the ones that players will have to go across backwards for the points:

The image below is on the left hand side, but the same applies to the chains on the right hand side
1628267849857.png

Sinjin

Jack Of All Trades
Platform
iOS
I gotta say, I’m really looking forward to the final results!

Katniss Everdeen

Eldritch Huntress
Royal Guardian
Characters
Wendy & Song Merrydance
Platform
PC
Now that Team 3 has completed its last run, I would like to take this opportunity to thank KAVE for putting this together for us. While Team 3 didn't get the highest score, we were still the best. We went from not even being able to complete some of the raids, to a cohesive unit with each individual knowing where they fit in the group and what they needed to do to make this happen. Thank you all for making me part of the best team ever. YAY Team 3.

Rachielle

Hunter
Platform
iOS
I agree, Katniss! We also had some player substitutions and some couldn't participate in all our practice sessions or couldn't join the voice chats during practice and we STILL became a cohesive team where everybody knew their assigned tasks and helped the team to excel. :)

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
I agree, Katniss! We also had some player substitutions and some couldn't participate in all our practice sessions or couldn't join the voice chats during practice and we STILL became a cohesive team where everybody knew their assigned tasks and helped the team to excel. :)
Thank you for filling in :)

Amaranthine

Citizen
Platform
iOS
Thank you for Val! For organising this event, and for your patience with each team (probably got a chuckle or two from our team's Veldt LOL). This tourney has really made me come to appreciate raids more, trying out the content we’ve so often left unexplored. I’ve come out of it making more friends too! (go team 6!)The past couple of weeks have been a blast, so thank you for making this season a fun one for us. 🙂

Reactions: Emeraldae and Sinjin
  • Likex1
  • Happyx1

KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Final Results are up!

Check the bottom of the main post

Now that Team 3 has completed its last run, I would like to take this opportunity to thank KAVE for putting this together for us. While Team 3 didn't get the highest score, we were still the best. We went from not even being able to complete some of the raids, to a cohesive unit with each individual knowing where they fit in the group and what they needed to do to make this happen. Thank you all for making me part of the best team ever. YAY Team 3.
Team 3 improved in leaps and bounds every week. I was very impressed with the progress you all made!

Thank you for Val! For organising this event, and for your patience with each team (probably got a chuckle or two from our team's Veldt LOL). This tourney has really made me come to appreciate raids more, trying out the content we’ve so often left unexplored. I’ve come out of it making more friends too! (go team 6!)The past couple of weeks have been a blast, so thank you for making this season a fun one for us. 🙂
Very glad to hear this, that was the goal! Thanks for joining in on the tournament