Nitelurker

Hero
Platform
Android, PC
Hi guys,
I am new to the game and these forums. I hope I am not out of line. I found the toon shading option in the PC version. I love it! I think it gives the whole game a unique look and character missing in a lot of other games. I was wondering if it was possible to add this option to the android version so I can have the same (or similar) visual experience on my tablet and phone, which I also play on often.

Reactions: Red Wizard
  • Likex1

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Yes, absolutely out of line. How dare you make suggestions that would improve the game! Unforgivable, there is no way we can turn a blind eye to this one, it's preposterous! Comes in brand new and think they can just make suggestions!! :rolleyes:

No ofcourse not it is a very good idea :giggle:

Myst

Squirrel
Characters
Mystic Fox
Platform
PC
Hi guys,
I am new to the game and these forums. I hope I am not out of line. I found the toon shading option in the PC version. I love it! I think it gives the whole game a unique look and character missing in a lot of other games. I was wondering if it was possible to add this option to the android version so I can have the same (or similar) visual experience on my tablet and phone, which I also play on often.
I think Toon shading is a feature that we are told to turn off if our frame rate is low. If android doesn't have the feature, that might be part of the reason...

Reactions: Nitelurker
  • Likex1

Arjuna

Grand Priest
Characters
Arjuna, Lord Villian
Platform
Android
Some of the newer Android phones are coming out with 8+ GB of RAM and designed for gaming. These phones should perhaps be able to tap into desktop level of graphic settings.

Reactions: Nitelurker
  • Likex1

Nitelurker

Hero
Platform
Android, PC
Some of the newer Android phones are coming out with 8+ GB of RAM and designed for gaming. These phones should perhaps be able to tap into desktop level of graphic settings.

Indeed, my phone, a Motorola g7 has no problem running the game at it's highest settings. My tablet falls behind a bit, but I would still like to play around with optional or even experimental settings if they are available. I know my tablet, for example, handles many games with good shadow quality, but in this game it only seems to support blob shadows. But this something I have often encountered on android versions...i.e the PC version has all kinds of options the user can turn on or off at his or her whim, but on the android versions of many games the optional settings are greatly simplified or nonexistent altogether. I assume this done for reasons of maximizing compatibility and minimizing support issues, file size,etc. So I can understand if simple is better in the big picture.

I would also like to see the toon shading option moved to the graphics section of the settings, along with vsync.

Reactions: Arjuna
  • Likex1