runman

Citizen
There's no warning when i delete 100,000 charter tokens,it's sad and terrible!
I just planned to deleted the song books,but i made a mistake that i clicked my charter tokens,which are close to the song books in my bag.I never meant to,i promise!
Who can help me?:((

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
They have five workdays to reply, like any company. They work enough miracles as it is. WORK days, they don't work weekends

Reactions: CaraLox
  • Likex1

Constantine ElSheba

Arch Wizard
Characters
ElSheba, ElMarie, el lisa
Platform
Android
There's no warning when i delete 100,000 charter tokens,it's sad and terrible!
I just planned to deleted the song books,but i made a mistake that i clicked my charter tokens,which are close to the song books in my bag.I never meant to,i promise!
Who can help me?:((
Try to put them in the vault. I did the same with all my currency and can use them just fine.
Ps: Condolences

I submitted a CS ticket about another matter yesterday,no reply received yet,what should i do?
Don't worry, they will respond and fix the issue. Just wait for a bit.

runman

Citizen
Try to put them in the vault. I did the same with all my currency and can use them just fine.
Ps: Condolences

Don't worry, they will respond and fix the issue. Just wait for a bit.
Thanks for your reply.
In that case,i have to put them in the vault again and again,if i keep getting from selling.It may be better if there's warning when players sell charter tokens.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
I just planned to deleted the song books
Just a side note: But why would you delete those song books?? If you open them up, the lyric pages inside have a sell value. It's not a huge amount, but it's far more than a lousy copper and quickly adds up! :)

runman

Citizen
Just a side note: But why would you delete those song books?? If you open them up, the lyric pages inside have a sell value. It's not a huge amount, but it's far more than a lousy copper and quickly adds up! :)
oh,time is money friend :)