Note: The forums are now a part of the new V&H website. For technical reasons, existing users will need to log back in with their forum username and password. Forum accounts are separate from game accounts - if you have forgotten your forum username or password, you can reset it here.
Would it be possible to decrease the size of the font used on the shrine so that all the names can appear? As it stands today, some names are clipped at the bottom. Depending on which platform you’re viewing it from, you can’t see the US3 player list.
My wife, Jessika, has completed the challenge but doesn’t have a forum account. She asked me to thank a number of people, so I‘m passing along her grateful and heartfelt thanks to:
- Dr. Frankenstein for showing the way,
- US3 Legends* for all their assistance, guidance and patience,
- Tom810 for being so gracious when Jess accidentally deleted her stacks of luck while farming weapon runes (Jess was literally in tears when she found out how long they took to gather. Not all hero’s wear capes...),
- Mayweda for showing Jess how to Fungal for Fun (and the ‘wine tip’),
- MysticAngel for the most generous and timely pies,
- and to Sariah (and her merry band of cutthroats) for inviting Jess to dungy with them, even though she had to have been a burden. (Her words, not mine).
Personally, it‘s like a magic trick for me to see her play one-handed. With the exception of Maldwyn’s tomb (which has some pretty tricky navigation in spots), she plays better than I do (again, her words, not mine ).
Thank you for the encouragement and help. I did my level 60 rebirth on October 1st, and with LOTS of help finished November 7th. Still plenty of time and US2 players are awesome helping others reach their goals.