janko

Citizen
Platform
PC
my problem is after pressing prtscr button I cant find the location where the file was saved. its not in paint and not in library. its like I never took any screenshot

Giruv

Merchant
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
my problem is after pressing prtscr button I cant find the location where the file was saved. its not in paint and not in library. its like I never took any screenshot
after you press prtscr open paint and then press ctrl+v or just normaly paste there

Neia

Warrior
Characters
Neia
Platform
PC
On Windows, when you press Windows button + Print Screen button, it will save a screenshot in your Pictures directory. It's a feature of Windows, so it'not related to V&H. Screenshots are saved in something like that: C:\Users\(My_User_Name)\Pictures\Screenshots

On others platforms, I don't know. You can manually do screenshots, but it's not really fast...

Being able to do screenshot should be added ingame.

WarEdge

Mighty Warrior
Platform
PC
Question, the 500 crowns, is it for first place for each server or is it first place world championship?

so say server 1 came first place to get 500 crowns...can server 2 come first place on their server for 500 crowns

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Woohoo!!! Cheering you on (and even running the dungeon that one time) was more fun for me than it would have been if I had chosen to participate in the contest. Well done! :D

Reactions: Villy
  • Likex1

Kookaburra

Bog Frog
Characters
Kookaburra, Kooky
Platform
PC
I am definitely impressed. Ua Neeb and Abrolier are champion Shamans in a very hard fought contest. Congrats on the achievement!

Reactions: Villy and Broileri
  • Likex2

Glockenfee

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Glockenfee / Glöckchen
Platform
PC
WOW, congratulations - sooooo fast. (y):oops: