Danikka

Shaman
Characters
Danikka, Daninup, Silvaa
Platform
iOS
Last edited
come party with us! we are a new guild on us2. we have an upgraded village and are constantly working at improvements. if you want a helpful, fun, drama free community come and hang with us :) new and veteran players welcome!

leader: zarnup
village: Rangers hamlet
requirements: must live in guild village and be relatively active and social

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
PC
Grats on starting a new Guild Zarnup but what happens if someone joins guild and does not play often or not become very social, will that cause drama and conflict with you terms and conditions lmao

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Grats on starting a new Guild Zarnup but what happens if someone joins guild and does not play often or not become very social, will that cause drama and conflict with you terms and conditions lmao
If the condition to join is that someone is active etc, and upon joining a player turns out not to be active, it is within the guild leader's rights to kick them from the guild. No Drama required.
Being social is a little more difficult to define, but one assumes what is really meant is that you get on with the others in the guild and do not cause strife (ie not so much social as not actively anti-social). Again, if someone is causing a problem, the guild leader has every right to kick them without any drama.

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
PC
Well Majenta its still drama no matter how you look at it, you should be able to join a guild without the threat of expulsion from not being social for a day or two :unsure:
Some people can have a rough day and like to keep to them selves to avoid DRAMA and the unlikely prospect of being booted from guild from not being social is a little too much in my opinion. Imagine if all guild leaders followed those rules we wouldn't have guilds...:love:
I thought it was just me you attack Majenta but reading your posts its seems you attack all lmao :eek:

Majenta

Villager
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
In the first place, disagreeing with a post is not attacking someone. Naming a player and accusing them of attacking everyone is on the other hand.

In the second place, requirements such as "be relatively active and social" are commonplace in most MMOs. I see nothing in that which is a threat to kick someone simply because they have a bad day.

Reactions: Danikka and Zazie
  • Likex2

Danikka

Shaman
Characters
Danikka, Daninup, Silvaa
Platform
iOS
wowsa! didn't expect "social" would be taken so seriously 😆 sparks, by social what I mean is that you arent inactive for weeks at a time or that if you know you are going to be inactive that you communicate with your guild leader/s. ofc to require ppl to speak everytime that they are on is ridiculous and that is not the intent of "relatively social". just mean that we want a friendly helpful community that does not purposefully incite drama. people are certainly allowed to do what they need to do to take care of their own emotional well being and if that involves being afk for some time that is a ok with me. just trying to build a helpful friendly active community that embodies the purpose of an mmo rpg - escaping the drama of the real world 😀

Reactions: Zazie
  • Likex1

Black Nails

Citizen
Characters
Black Nails
Platform
iOS
come party with us! we are a new guild on us2. we have an upgraded village and are constantly working at improvements. if you want a helpful, fun, drama free community come and hang with us :) new and veteran players welcome!

Hey D,
I would love to be in your guild...my name is Black Nails and as of today I am a Level 25 Shaman.
I am at level 53 in fishing, 40 in mining, 48 in bug lore, and 53 in plant lore.
In all the crafts I’m in the mid to high 30s. I would love to go on Raids and have fun with a group.
Hoping to hear from you,
Thank You,
Aubrey AKA Black Nails in Dragons Lair Village

ElowenBoughs

Huntress
Characters
Elowen Boughs
Platform
iOS

hey zarnup, are you guys still accepting members? I’m a newish player and don’t know the next steps, but would love to join a guild