Karen Souldancer

Bog Frog
Royal Guardian
Platform
iOS, Android, PC, Steam
Quest list:
- Main quest (Various epic gear and other goodies)
- Gnogmentation (Sockets)
- The Benefits of Crafting (Crafting goodies)
- The Gatherers of Ethos Island (Gathering goodies)
- The Power of Luckinium (10 × Gold Luckinium)
- Gold for Goblins (Bounty Hunter's Badge)
- Cinilda in Crystal Spire (Sockets, Potions)
- Returning the Spade of Bones (5 Mana potions, 3 Elixirs of Reaping)
- Treasures of Turnapin (Lots of goodies)
- The Unfolding Tale (Weapon, sockets, massive amount of XP)
- The Lost Treasure of Covigne (Huge amount of Gold)
Nice guide!

Tolly in Shadow Fated Vega (needs to be unlocked with medallions) (1 Voltan's Resurrect)

Since you have some quest stuff anyway:
(level 74+) Florizel, Kepple Cavern, H1, in the Mysterious Cave (25 Animal Treats, 3 sockets) if you talk to him after completing the Pyrrus questline
(level 90+) Jurriaan Lightveil in Dusk Twins (3 sockets) if you talk to him after completing The Blessings of Tianma

Are there more 'secret' rewards from NPCs after finishing their quests? ie. rewards given outside the official quest rewards?

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Lovex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
@Karen Souldancer Thank you so much for adding these! I did not even know about them, it's nice to learn something new even if you are a long time player :) I've added them to the original list.

Are there more 'secret' rewards from NPCs after finishing their quests? ie. rewards given outside the official quest rewards?
I'm unaware, but if anyone knows any others, let us know and I'll add it to the list (granted the rewards are worthwhile)

Ashwin K

Hunter
Characters
AshK , ashwk
Platform
Android, PC
I don't know many are aware of it but at the end main questline in the cronk island if we say the truth (about the Lorcan hideout) to Rosemunda then she gives one socket and one health regen. Sorry I don't remember the quest name exactly but a part of main quest.

Reactions: Dawnfire
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
While it is indeed part of the main quest since it has a specific criteria (telling the truth) I added it as a separate entry. Thank you Ash! :)

Reactions: Ashwin K
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you Maj, edited the original post :)

Meagan

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
I have just finished the "Defusing the Feud - Part Two" and the ending slightly differs from the one on wiki.
Dione now takes away the Spade of Bones and in return you get two "Elixir of Creation" and 2 "Long Elixir of Nurturing" - this one lasts 1 hour - all four are tradeable, not soulbound as other quest rewards.
But you cannot return the spade so no Full Heals or Elixirs of Reaping.

Rachielle

Hunter
Platform
iOS
(level 74+) Florizel, Kepple Cavern, H1, in the Mysterious Cave (25 Animal Treats, 3 sockets) if you talk to him after completing the Pyrrus questline
I just tried this and got a eucalyptus luckinium in addition to the treats and sockets. :)

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
I have just finished the "Defusing the Feud - Part Two" and the ending slightly differs from the one on wiki.
Dione now takes away the Spade of Bones and in return you get two "Elixir of Creation" and 2 "Long Elixir of Nurturing" - this one lasts 1 hour - all four are tradeable, not soulbound as other quest rewards.
But you cannot return the spade so no Full Heals or Elixirs of Reaping.
I updated wiki, does this look about right while it maybe still fresh in your memory?

1597447012289.png

Reactions: Meagan
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
@Ize updated, thank you!As Defusing the Feud is a main quest I won't add an extra entry.

@Rachielle you are right, but in the original post luckinium was already listed :)

• Likex1

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Dione now takes away the Spade of Bones and in return you get two "Elixir of Creation" and 2 "Long Elixir of Nurturing"
You still can to give the spade of bones to Maldwyn. It has to be after returning Marigold to Argus, but before submitting the quest to Dionte. Just did it and still get 3x Elixir of Reaping and 5x Full Mana Potion

Reactions: Dawnfire and Zazie
  • Likex2

Meagan

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
You still can to give the spade of bones to Maldwyn. It has to be after returning Marigold to Argus, but before submitting the quest to Dionte. Just did it and still get 3x Elixir of Reaping and 5x Full Mana Potion
I will have to remember the correct order next time. Thank you.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
@Giruv thank you for clarifying, readded the entry!

Argus

Servant of Mallok
Characters
Argus Jessengith, Argus Shadow, Argus Skyhawk
Platform
Android, PC
It has to be after returning Marigold to Argus,
How dare a mortal called me from the depths of the seven realm... Ah well you have two wish. Quickly now 😛.

Reactions: Giruv
  • Hahax1

Meagan

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
I don't really know how to ask for wiki changes, but anyhow, this subject applies to this guide too:
Upon finishing the side quest "Unfolding Tale" with the best outcome, the reward is only 7.2M experience.
And what is more important, the quest and therefore the epic weapon is only level 87!
Please, please, correct this, so when others want it to gnog with elder bane and other tasty stuff they can get the correct ingredients.

Fluffed

Reader
Characters
Fluffed
Platform
iOS
Good day!
i would like to ask or be redirected where can i find the end of the pyrrus storyline so that I wont waste the rebirth at around 75? Does anyone still remember or know the specific quest which ends the quest? Or by just defeating pyrrus, that’s the end of the storyline? Thank you!

Simplicity

Master Cook
Platform
iOS, PC
Those two will be the end of pyrron.

Giruv

Merchant
Royal Guardian
Characters
Verrier
Platform
PC
Please, please, correct this, so when others want it to gnog with elder bane and other tasty stuff they can get the correct ingredients.
I edited it.

• Likex1

Nahary

Adventurer
Characters
Thoridal, Stormbringer Nahary
Platform
Android
Thanks for the guide!

I'am a new player, i want to ask a few questions:

1) As a new player, what is the best thing to do? Reach the cap and Rebirth, or doing it as soon as possible?

2) Is it mandatory for lategame to Rebirth?

Thanks in Advance!

Catori

Squirrel
Platform
PC
Thanks for the guide!

I'am a new player, i want to ask a few questions:

1) As a new player, what is the best thing to do? Reach the cap and Rebirth, or doing it as soon as possible?

2) Is it mandatory for lategame to Rebirth?

Thanks in Advance!
It is not mandatory to rebirth, all zones are available thru to cap. The guide written in this thread will give you information to make an informed choice as to how you choose to participate in rebirthing. Read and decide which way and how many rebirths fit your play style. There is no right or wrong way, just the way that you feel most comfortable with. Happy rebirth day 😊

Reactions: Nahary, Anthem and Zazie
  • Likex2
  • Lovex1