ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc,ishadowroyc
Platform
PC
Hi all of you amazing people! This is the Naming Game; Ranch animals! In this contest all you need to do is give creative names for ranch animals!
Here are the ranch animals you need to name; Pig,Sheep,Chicken,Boar and Golden Sheep
All you need to do is write a name in the format of ANIMAL NAME: "NAME HERE" and post your entries! Pictures are not necessary. Also keep in mind I am not asking you to tell us your ranch animal names just asking you to give creative names to the ranch animals...all can participate from EU1 server :D Only one name per animal allowed. You can give name to all or any of the animals you want to (naming all of them is not necessary though you may give names to all animals). If you want to share the reasoning behind the name given to the animal you may do so, though keep in mind that it does'nt serve any purpose other than to satiate our curiosity of why you named the animal as such.
After 1 week the Event Committee will vote on the best names and the top 3 people will earn prizes :D

Heres an example;
Pig: Porky (Looney Toons reference)

May the most creative name givers win!
Event Ends on 29th January, 2020 so submit your entries here before then!

Reactions: VaguerOstrich28
  • Likex1

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
Platform
PC
  • Chickens (Hens) are named after the wife and mistress of Julius Caesar: Calpurnia and Servilia. They are those that pull the strings at the ranch .. glad they don't have read The Prince yet .. or did they? :unsure:
  • Boars have gone full Sparta so: Rosco, Tango & Cash. No trespassing, thou shall not pass, minefield, enter at your own risk .. all around the house. Those boars are the very reason one needs to learn to read. Still can't say if they are dead serious or making fun of me.
  • Pigs: Smokey and Grace (the pink couple, their love affair is one of the favorite subject of conversation at the ranch. Not that they could have much privacy .. but they wouldn't want any of it anyway. Hence we call them PIGS: Playful Individuals Giving Stimulation :sick:
  • Sheeps (Rams): Dash, Boomer, Slam, Ruff .. in contrast two are more .. introverted: Fluff and Woolsley. They spend their time philosophizing and their goal is to levitate to pass the (solid) fence. Once they shaved their heads and I was not pleased with at all. They-could-not-care-less about business objectives :mad:
  • Gold sheep I consider them experimental subjects due to their chemical~ish yellow color so: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta. I name them only to easily keep track of their leveling to do not overfeed them when they reach max level :geek:
Incredible names! But 2 points..
First..are you on EU1/EU-EN server?
And second ..one name per animal please! Multiple names will not be allowed!

Ketta

Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
Sheep - Wolf (in sheep's clothing)
Pig - They Call Me Mister Pig (to be roared Pumbaa-style. Meta-reference!)
Boar - Baratheon's Bane (Game of Thrones reference)
Chicken - Tyrannosaurus Pecks (chickens are distant relatives of T. rex)
Golden sheep - Chrysomallos (from the legend of Jason and the Argonauts)

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
Platform
PC
This post is not accepting any more submissions thank you all for participating. 😃
The winners will be declared shortly. 😄