Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah, Avani, Lash LaRue
Platform
Android, PC
A lot of changes, some of which I like and some, like 'plentiful nodes' we'll have to see what happens. I fear 'node fights' coming, plus, they didn't fix that you have to stop your gathering in order to eat pies, herbs, etc. I'm holding off on further comments because I would like to see how it all plays out.

CaraLox

Jack Of All Trades
Characters
Loxana/Mrs Doubtfire/Cara Lox/ShamRoc/Klinger
Platform
iOS, PC
, they didn't fix that you have to stop your gathering in order to eat pies, herbs, etc.
I don't know what needs to be fixed, or I misunderstand. I eat pie + buffs before I start gathering, then in between gather sessions to renew. I don't stop just because one runs out when it's only a matter of seconds.

Ivar Hill

Mad Otter Games
Developer
@ Ivar can you look for the explanation to change new icons - I think it is still on the old forum.
I remember it was something in your drve/v&h: .... had to delete something, reinstall ...
Two ways:
  • Easy but more time-consuming: Simply uninstall and reinstall the game.
  • Faster but more work: Go to your V&H game folder, then go to the AMysticalLandSAC\AMysticalLandAppDataDev\test.game\data folder, and delete the "ui" folder there. Then verify assets from the game launcher.
I am looking forward to all the new changes, but I just used a makeover kit and now the faces are being reworked again!

PLEASE have some kind of feature where you can preview design updates so you don't have to waste makeover kits. E.g. that you only pay if you want to keep changes to the character.
Just a small note on this - the changes to faces this time are quite minor, just small-scale tweaks that we do frequently in many of our updates (not just Earth and Sea).

Reactions: Rohana
  • Likex1

Pookey

Hunter
Characters
Pookey2
Platform
PC
Thanks Otters for all the very hard work you do! May not like every bit of change, but on the whole the direction the game is going is just wonderful!!! Most complaints I am reading here are very minor and have just the effect of individual taste. At least that is what it seems to me. We will adapt as always šŸ˜ I think I speak for everyone though that we appreciate not only the work you do but also how much you are in tune to the community and make us feel you care. Never have been on any game where devs are so approachable and willing to discuss. Thanks so much!

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Two ways:
  • Easy but more time-consuming: Simply uninstall and reinstall the game.
  • Faster but more work: Go to your V&H game folder, then go to the AMysticalLandSAC\AMysticalLandAppDataDev\test.game\data folder, and delete the "ui" folder there. Then verify assets from the game launcher.
Thank you for those instructions! It's definitely faster for me to delete and reinstall a single folder than to delete and re-download the entire game! Planning to do it that way after the patch goes live. :)

Reactions: Rohana and Concinus
  • Likex2
Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
Some of the zogs changed a while back, like the spider ones. On mobile I didnt have do anything for the new icons to show.

Anthonyv3

Warrior
Characters
anthony1ato , YnohtSuiTen, AnhtKaze
Platform
Android, PC
(translator)
I have a doubt about the ranch, I have 20 animals, then 11 animals will disappear, according to what I understood you can only have 9 animals.
if someone can answer me, thanks

Jurksch

Hunter
Characters
Jurksch, Murksch, TiffanyWeh,
Platform
Android, PC
will we get to see the german patchnotes tm? that would be very nice....Thank you :)))

Alethrii

Citizen
Platform
iOS, Android, PC
So the specified loot drops...does each player get their own loot even if they are in "party" with several other players? Or do you get your own loot regardless, party or not as long as you took part in the killing? And I have to say, I think it would be helpful if we could have 2 elder frags a day. For elders, you have to get a whole group together and I think alot of us like to have our weapon and armor to be the same level (like ending in 1 or 6 to match with crafted gear). So there is already a timing element to turning in your frags at the right level, but now we will have to wait for another day, another group and be cognizant not to level up before getting the other fragment. It could stay that you only get loot once a day. First killing-loot and fragment, second killing-only fragment, any additional killing same day-nothing.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
(translator)
I have a doubt about the ranch, I have 20 animals, then 11 animals will disappear, according to what I understood you can only have 9 animals.
I'm pretty sure that it isn't related to the animals in your kennels. I believe that the change only affects additional animals that you purchase.

Say, for example, that you have 6 maxed golden sheep. If you sell them and then buy more, those animals will now only stack as high as 9 animals, when they're in your bags. (Which is logical, because even if you have purchased the additional 3 animal slots from the item shop and have level 40 ranching (or higher), the maximum number of animals you can have in your pen is 9.)

Characters
Tiffa, Kitty Witch
Platform
Android, PC
(translator)
I believe it is 9 of each type of animal (9 Sheep, 9 Boars, 9 Chickens, 9 Pigs, & 9 Golden Sheep) not 9 total animals

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
(translator)
you can have 9 of the SAME animals. having more than 9 is pointless anyway

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
(translator)
Are the "missing" animals in your kennel?

The pen holds a max of 9 animals. 6 slots open by level with 3 more slots that can be purchased in Crowns.
The kennel holds 20 animals.
So, you can have more than 9, but you can only have up to 9 in the pen producing items. The remainder will go into the kennel.

The actual max that you can have and make use of is 28. 9 in the pen, and 19 in the kennel, leaving 1 kennel slot open to be able to transfer animals back and forth. You have to have at least one kennel slot open or you will not be able to remove any animals from the pen.

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Platform
PC
The only time that the animals will stack is when they're in your bags, after you purchase them, but before you place them into your kennel or pen.

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
On a side note, I DO have more than 9 animals because I have 9 max sheep. When I reach a point where I feel I'm going to do some heavy crafting, I give the other critters a vacation and load the pen with all sheep for a week or two. Why? Because my bugging is at max but my tailoring is not. Base mats made from fleece award more xp than the same items made from silkworms. So, if I'm going to be using my precious motes and village buffs for binge crafting, I might as well use them on the items that award the most xp. Eventually, I will max tailoring and have no need to do that. Until then, Lamb Chop has plenty of company in the kennel.

Reactions: BadgerReborn and Zazie
  • Hahax2

Airy

exhaustion would only make gathering difficult for bots if there are indeed bots in the game and i have never seen proof of bots in US2 so your statement is only based on your opinion and not facts

i know that the new gathering mechanics would definitely inconvenience me, i wouldn't be able to sit for hours clicking on a node to finish a project, i could gather elsewhere outside of the gathering zone but with the new scaling system, that means i'd have to waste time fending off mobs in lower level areas

with less gathering, i'd have less motes for crafting and that too would be an inconvenience
Oh yes there are botters. I'm not suspecting innocent people who don't answer annoying questions, but some of them are so bold they even brag about it in village chats. I guess it is hard to prove that they are really doing it, so measures like that have to be taken.
And I'm glad the devs do it, not only because of the money they are losing, but also to keep the game fair. It is so great that you have a game where you are not forced to spend money and still have access to the whole content. So I think botting and cheating in V&H is just evil.

Platform
PC
I have a question about the bat mount from the moors.
I don't want to spoil too much, but the corn cost of that bat mount based on a 30-day event zone is impossible.

the dailies give 225 corns / day
I don't know how much the bounties are.
But if the EZ is around for 30 days after doing ALL of the dailies you would need 43 corns / day to come close to getting the mount.

Please tell me the event will last longer than 30 days.....
Don't know if this has been answered at all...but, in the past, generally the Halloween zone has lasted around 6 weeks. I'm no expert - and not saying this WILL happen...but, I think generally, that's the length.

Reactions: Zazie and CaraLox
  • Likex2

Felonius

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Felonius & Aldanon
Platform
PC
Not really complaining, just letting you know that with the way that you have gathering in the wild now it will filter a lot of us into gathering in the village and with all the people suddenly all working on 90s at once there is going to be some fighting. It might be a good idea to put some more 90 nodes in the villages.

Reactions: Rohana
  • Likex1