Warrior
Royal Guardian
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc
Platform
  1. Android
  2. PC
Let me first begin by saying; OMG I LOVE THE MALLOK RELATED HOUSING ITEMS
Thank you sooo much devs for giving us the greatest items in game!
The Shrine of Mallok, Tapestry of Mallok, Altar and the the Statue of Mallok! This has easily made the game 666% better!

Second of all, let me ask you a question...nay.. a series of questions!

Wheres the Sacrificial Chamber to Mallok?

On some grassy hilltop? Nay !

In the demon infested Bevyn's Coille? Nay I say!

Underneath Ardent, hidden away and made by Mallok's Worshippers? Unlikely but I would personally hope so

In some tomb, made by one of the children of Mallok? Probably, I would love to see a zone like that! But theres no evidence of such a place... yet!

It is ... in MY HOUSE! Thats right! The greatest Sacrificial Chamber of Mallok is in my House! (EU1/EU-Eng, Tranquility Town, C5, House of Chaos)

Look at the GLORIOUS SHRINE OF MALLOK(the left coffin looking thing), THE TAPESTRY OF MALLOK (the painting), THE MALLOK STATUE and the SACRIFICIAL ALTAR!
and that pile of gold sacrificed to Mallok which I got from the pockets of the victims..err...sacrifices to Mallok, ... i may or may not have spent most of it...

26.png

Just Sacrifice some people to Mallok!
27.png

And then the Ghost of Mallok will appear! (Totally not me using the ghost of mallok toy, totally! ...ok ok it is, but dont tell no one! shhhhh)
28.png
Incase youre wondering, the bookshelves are filled with books of dark magic! How to take over Ardent! Books about Mallok! and... cook books! ...I like cooking...

But in all seriousness THANK YOU SO MUCH OTTERS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AAAAAAAHHHHHH

To put an actual coffin of Mallok and a statue AND an ALTAR!!!?! in my house? this is indeed... THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!