Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you SKAAVVEEK! Would be cool to see this stickied :)

Reactions: Adricade
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Origins updated and also added Ardent origin since it offers a combat boost now

Reactions: Shash
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Updated some numbers/texts, to reflect changes in Haunted Moors patch. Angry bard build is in the works :)

Reactions: ishanroyc
  • Likex1

Zazie

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Zazie, Shiny, Skip, Auntie
Platform
PC
Is this still relevant in earth and seas?
My warrior is lightning, and I haven't played her much in a month or two. (Been concentrating on my highest level toon instead.) However, scanning quickly through all the sections, I don't spy any outdated info here.

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
It was written after the release of Earth and Sea so yes it is :) (I even updated it, after Haunted Moors patch)

Reactions: Bonnemine
  • Likex1

Dawnfire

Great Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Athon Dawnfire
Platform
Android, PC
Update: Added link to KAVE's awesome Lightning Warrior guide and to my Fury Support/DPS guide

Nearzero

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android
It's really hard to tell what my lightning warrior is missing. I know i'm only level 89 and I dont have all my talent points, but compared to fury it feels so rough. Like fury is able to handle mobs way better than lightning it feels really unbalanced or am I not doing something right with my lightning build? I really hate that fury has the AoE stun when I feel like lightning should...

Characters
BashaDrake, Elmeti, Knytro
Platform
Android
I've never played Fury, but feel my Lightning Warrior handles most situations just fine. I'm a level 95, 5 rebirth warrior. I might kill a bit slower, but can survive significant damage. The last 5 talent points I put into the Fury Pheonix Strike talent just for the Parry and boost to self heal. It's not a lot, but it helps.

Nearzero

Legendary Hero
Platform
Android
I've never played Fury, but feel my Lightning Warrior handles most situations just fine. I'm a level 95, 5 rebirth warrior. I might kill a bit slower, but can survive significant damage. The last 5 talent points I put into the Fury Pheonix Strike talent just for the Parry and boost to self heal. It's not a lot, but it helps.
Yeah I found a thread which recomended that. That helps a ton. I also put into health on the disc tree which is nice. Ill finish my 4th lightning tree which isntempest I think then dump rest into heart of the mountain for mana.

ishanroyc

Warrior
Characters
ishanroyc, ishamanroyc,ishadowroyc
Platform
PC
This is one of the best guides out there. This guide is the reason why I chose lightning warrior as my first ever class (which I still play with). Will highly recommend this guide! Great guide for beginners and veterans alike, keep up the good work dawnfire! Hope to see more from you soon!