IrishElf

Citizen
Forum Moderator
Platform
PC
Thanks :) That's really nice of all of you! It's great knowing you all are here. I was just going over the livestreams and all the great support we got from all of you, and remembering how you all helped us through a dark time. (I'm giving a talk tomorrow here at a local game conference about Hack-a-Geddon / Snow-ma-Geddon )
Remember to tell them we stand firmly behind you because of all the support and love you've shown us over all these years.

Ekimie

Hunter
Royal Guardian
Platform
Steam
Thanks :) That's really nice of all of you! It's great knowing you all are here. I was just going over the livestreams and all the great support we got from all of you, and remembering how you all helped us through a dark time. (I'm giving a talk tomorrow here at a local game conference about Hack-a-Geddon / Snow-ma-Geddon )
Remember to tell them Diet livestreamed from his house just to keep in touch! Because that was an awesome thing to do (if I had been snowed in, I probably just would've netflixed)

Retrac

Legendary Hero
Platform
iOS
I’m very sorry I didn’t find this game a lot sooner. I’m enjoying it. Not only do I appreciate all the hard work from the developers but also the effort from all the Mods. All combined, they make a great team.

Thank you for all you do!

Reactions: Damon Otter
  • Likex1

Littlenymph

Squirrel
Characters
Layla Littlenymph
Platform
PC, Steam
After six years of complaints, I'm still here... complaining. ;)
That said, my biggest complaint is in all that time, I have not found another set of devs or producers that puts half the love and effort into their product, as you guys do, on a daily basis.
So, why do I complain? Because unlike the majority of games I have played, you guys actually listen.

Panthera

Grand Priestess
Platform
Android, PC, Steam
after 2 days of no wifi (thurs a powerbox caught fire, due to wind, that took out the whole complexes power and starbucks did not regain it till 8p PDT and the wifi was out there till 5:30p yesterday :cry:) I just saw this. We may grouse a bit, but its only because we are passionate about the game world you created for us, and you listen to us. otherwise instead of complaining we would be long gone. You guys are Otterly Pawsome!!!!

sparksy

Merchant
Platform
PC
Thank you so much otter team, the new update rocks. With every update you guys do the game just keeps getting better and stronger.

• Likex1

chocaholic

Great Adventurer
Platform
Android, PC
Big thank you to our Otters for a very entertaining game. The events this year have been so much fun and the new worlds look amazing with brand new challenges. I have always enjoyed your game and our community is spoilt with our Otters who are always improving and updating our game for the better. Thank you so much

• Likex1

Megalomaniac

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
Megalomaniac, Enya, KatKat
Platform
PC
US 2 Loves YOU! After more than 5 years I've played, the awesome dialog/story lines, fantasy graphics, community and user responsiveness keeps me around. I'll never forget Otters walking a mile through a blizzard or putting chains on tires to leave their homes with no power to get to the office... just to restore the game for us during a rough patch. Thanks for all you do!

Neliora

Wizard
Platform
Android, PC
I absolutely love this game, its community, and its dev support. Mad Otter gamer for life 💪

Barbarella

Citizen
Platform
Android, PC
I love this game. It's literally my therapy. I've met so many wonderful people on here. It's like a family. Thank you Devs for creating such a wonderful game. I love the new high level areas. So much to do and I look forward to it every day. Keep up the great work of keeping us entertained. Nerds rule the World!!! lol

Joleen

BRA Member
Royal Guardian
Characters
Kavita, Katona, Chephirah
Platform
Android, PC
After six years of complaints, I'm still here... complaining. ;)
That said, my biggest complaint is in all that time, I have not found another set of devs or producers that puts half the love and effort into their product, as you guys do, on a daily basis.
So, why do I complain? Because unlike the majority of games I have played, you guys actually listen.
What Littlenymph said! V&H is my home and it's the small, multi-talented team of devs that keep our beautiful little world going and intact. I may whine and fuss at times but I can honestly say that there isn't another dev team out there like our Otters.

Felonius

Citizen
Royal Guardian
Characters
Felonius & Aldanon
Platform
PC
I am an extreme introvert with social anxiety and even I have found a home here in this game. I found this game almost 6 years ago while I was looking through Steam Greenlight for something interesting. I normally avoid multiplayer games completely, but this being non PvP and the description of it having a friendly community attracted me. Since it was not available on Steam yet I downloaded the SAC and gave it a try. I love this game and it's community and I am grateful for all the work that the Otters have put into it. It is great to find a game that I can actually interact with people without feeling too much anxiety.

Puffdragon

Adventurer
Platform
iOS
Thank you to the devs. I really loved the game and planning to stay for longer. i like it that there is no pvp in the game. As it can make people rude based on my observation and opinion. And this game have lots of families in it(dad, mom, sons and daugthers etc) i also like it how the devs and mods are very active into the game. It makes V&H more exciting and enjoyable.