KAVE

Adventurer
Royal Guardian
Characters
See Signature
Platform
PC
Dear Otters, we the community would like you all to know how much your work and effort means to us. Through the thick and thin, you always strive to deliver the best possible experience for your players. While we may criticize certain things, deep down there is no other game we would rather be playing. V&H is our home and that is thanks to the development team that has built it from the ground up.

Your close connection to the player-base is unique in this industry. Your responsiveness is deceptively fast for such a small team. Your hard work rivals that of studios thrice your size. Your engagement is commendable, especially during tough times. It is apparent how much V&H means to you all, and due to your dedication, we have grown to feel the same attachment.

From the V&H community, Happy Halloween and a very big thank you for everything

Platform
PC
And some love from US2 as well!!! Thanks for all you do. I don't think ANYONE understands the hours that you guys put in...and the hard work that goes into this game. Fell in love with it years ago...and the changes - good and bad - have all been thanks to your hard work. Again...Thanks for all you do!!!
US2 Love.PNG

Annie Oakley

Reader
Characters
Annie Oakley
Platform
iOS
A huge thank you to all the Devs for the creation of this game! You not only created a fun game full of adventure, but you have also created a community of people who would not have come together in any other way :)) with the deepest gratitude we are thankful for all that you have done and continue to do for all of us here on Villagers & Heroes!THANK YOU and Happy Halloween Otters :)

Zeph

Adventurer
Characters
Zephyr Arya
Platform
PC
I might not like all the changes but after 8 years I'm still here and still love the game and awesome community, and I'm sure the next 8 years will be equally enjoyable! Thanks for all you do!

Reactions: Damon Otter
  • Likex1

Theo 143

Hunter
Platform
Android, PC
I must say i wish i had found this game sooner. It has an amazing cross-platform experience like no other game ever. You as DEVS ARE ALWAYS trying to make it a better experiance for all. Please keep up the great work. We all hope you enjoy your work and continue to be amazing.

Reactions: Damon Otter and CaraLox
  • Likex2

Muhgi

Squirrel
Characters
Muhgi, Angus McFife XIII
Platform
Android
And some love from US2 as well!!! Thanks for all you do. I don't think ANYONE understands the hours that you guys put in...and the hard work that goes into this game. Fell in love with it years ago...and the changes - good and bad - have all been thanks to your hard work. Again...Thanks for all you do!!!
View attachment 4239
PD, did you do a screenshot without the kisses or names? So you can see how many people are there?

Reactions: Damon Otter and Acornstu
  • Likex2
Platform
iOS, PC
From someone who plays almost every day, thank you devs for all you do. Do I like all the changes you have made, of course not...some days I don't like my kids. In total I love the game. Keep up the great work

Tirn

Adventurer
Characters
Wes, Inn, Hugh, Pat & Tirn
Platform
Android, PC
Thank you Otters! I love Villagers and Heroes, the community and YOU! Your dedication, hard work and love for the game and it's players are clearly shown in how much you listen too and give us. I may not like a few of the changes from time to time but then, I don't know anything about making a video game and often realize after a time why changes are made. You are a big part of my life and I am glad that after so much searching I found VaH on June 10, 2017. Big Hugs and Lots of Love. ♥♥♥

Muhgi

Squirrel
Characters
Muhgi, Angus McFife XIII
Platform
Android
Got in pretty late but tried to grab screenshots of our US2 gang.
US2 THANKS THE DEVS
The funny thing is that Angus is way in the upper right, in the yellow armor.

Damon Otter

Mad Otter Games
Developer
Thanks :) That's really nice of all of you! It's great knowing you all are here. I was just going over the livestreams and all the great support we got from all of you, and remembering how you all helped us through a dark time. (I'm giving a talk tomorrow here at a local game conference about Hack-a-Geddon / Snow-ma-Geddon )